IGNORED

Under 18s Tonight

Smiling Dave

It's been quoted as £3 for Adults and £1 for OAP/Children. ST holders go in free.

Normally it's just the William's Stand that is open.

Anyone not seen the U18's play before might be surprised at the pace of the game.

Season Ticket holders DO NOT go in free tonight. This is an FA Youth cup tie and the club have no say on the ticketing.

I will be going along as usual, slightly concerned about the amount of injuries John Clayton's side has picked up.

Don't know. (Cue another "Open the East End" thread?...) Anyone we should be looking out for? (I'm going mainly to see Artus, who's been mentioned a lot around here lately.)

All good players Dave, and they play entertaining football.

Problem is City have been decimated by injuries with 2 definitely out and 5 serious doubts.

3 under 16's have been drafted into the squad so they'll really have their work cut out to beat Brighton.

Shame, because i can't go tonight but would definitely go to the next game against Fulham if the youngsters can pull off a result.

The fooball i've seen from this group has probably been the best i've seen from any City team this season, including the first team, so they really deserve support.

Lets hope they can somehow pull it off tonight and show Fulham what they're really capable of in the next round.

Artus looks an excellent prospect and has a few goals in him too. :):city:

Well done lads, the future's bright.....

For whoever has the money to buy the most promising ones!!!

But well done to the lads. I didn't go tonight but i have really enjoyed the under 18s cup games in the last couple of seasons, probably more than the majority of first team games in that time sadly, though the atmosphere is similar!!

Archived