IGNORED

Who's Going To Swansea

The Casual Connoisseur

:handbags: Yeah, that's it you have got it spot on!

Just asking a genuine question, if there is a genuine chance that I can sit next to you big boy than I will be coming, what coach are you on sweety?

Note this mate from off site; "no more coaches will be booked from close of business today" i.e if you aint booked today or early tomorrow you`ll be unlucky :farmer:

Just wanted to know how many of you are going to Swansea on Sunday from Cardiff, still unsure if I am going! :dunno:

Why not be generous and stay at home, thus thoughtfully sparing those who did not have to think twice before buying a ticket, yet commit the mortal sins (in your eyes) of wearing City shirts to games or of choosing to travel to away games via CATS, your sneering contempt?

Just a thought.

Why not be generous and stay at home, thus thoughtfully sparing those who did not have to think twice before buying a ticket, yet commit the mortal sins (in your eyes) of wearing City shirts to games or of choosing to travel to away games via CATS, your sneering contempt?

Just a thought.

Sorry to hit such a raw nerve, it was just my opinion, I don't choose to travel by CATS for the reasons I have stated.

Seeing as you don't want me to go I wont. :sleeping:

Archived