IGNORED

Should Stewart Stay Or Go Asap?

jellyred

Stay or Go  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to agree with megansdad.

GJ and MS are both fully grown adults for god sake, why cant they sit down and discuss their differences and then let MS loose on the rest of the division. Why let the best player in the league play for someone else when we pay half his wages.

I really hope it does happen and he comes back in January and scores shed loads so I can read all the " I love Marcus" threads!

I await the public stoning! :o

Leave. He may as well go as he is draining our wages and he's not even a 'bit player'. Not worth it when we can bring in someone else easily on less wages. Makes more sense that way than to play him every now and then.

People, GJ won't play him anyway and although it may be worth a shot to see how he performs for us, GJ won't conceed to doing so! Fair play to GJ in my opinion as he is setting an example of resepect here.

The old saying is players aren't bigger than the club, however for some reason i have a feeling that some people think that he is. Sooner he has gone and we can move on and concentrate on important things like the current team and the 11 players that wear the red shirt on a saturday the better in my opinion.

Just think this whole debarcal needs clearing up asap

either stewart stay or leave, they need to announce

plus we do need consistnet strikes but at presnet we are winning and theres 4 weeks till window opens again, worry about new players then, until see if what we have got is good enough instead of everyone saying need thsi need that and putting more pressure on lads who are thinking shit I'm out of a job soon

Archived