IGNORED

Get Spotted For City

JudgeRed

the only problem i have is the shirt. if i want to be in the paper or on telly i don't want to look anymore like a toe rag than usual

Why not borrow JudgeRed's idea and put his name on your shirt? That way, people think the toe rag is JudgeRed but you get the points. :laugh:

Actually, I've got the shirt and it's good quality and tastefully done (well sort of).

I'm glad people like the idea, the more the merrier and it should be a giggle.

The application form can be printed off here

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/spotted/article000198.shtml

If you have any queries them you can click on the link below, or PM myself, Chivs or any of the ST Board members.

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/spotted/

Why not borrow JudgeRed's idea and put his name on your shirt? That way, people think the toe rag is JudgeRed but you get the points. :laugh:

Actually, I've got the shirt and it's good quality and tastefully done (well sort of).

Oi!!!! Who are you calling a Toe Rag. :D:D

Are you trying to get some comission here Browner?

(its not going to work, but I still like your enthusiasm)

You Spotted that then? Commission would be nice, i might even let you buy me a pint ;)

It just so happens that i still have the Spotted link on my copy and paste from last night, maybe i should just stick it in every post.

Spotted

....ahh, I see now, thanks..

Just a thought though, couldnt the 'Spotted League Table' be formatted a bit better? it doesnt exactly look very exciting or clear at the mo.

I think a well thought out, easily read & understood league table might attract a bit more interest... & maybe a permanant link to it added to this forum?...

It might create more 'awareness' then... & sell more shirts! :)

....ahh, I see now, thanks..

Just a thought though, couldnt the 'Spotted League Table' be formatted a bit better? it doesnt exactly look very exciting or clear at the mo.

I think a well thought out, easily read & understood league table might attract a bit more interest... & maybe a permanant link to it added to this forum?...

It might create more 'awareness' then... & sell more shirts! :)

Agree with all of the above. I'll look at getting it adjusted asap.

Ta.

Come on then you lot, put your money where your mouth is, and join in the Spotted campaign. :city:

Or are you scared you might get beaten by a girl :whistle2:

Ok ok paye day is nearly here. Some of us have a family to support aswell as a football team :whistle:

and will somone PLEASE!!!!! take a look & sort out the 'pancake' icon on the SHOW ALL. :farmer:

Archived