IGNORED

Site Feedback

Claverham_Red

I'm not entirely sure I'm allowed to post a link to this fairly new Bristol City fans' site. I just would like to know people's opinions on the site, and suggest any suggestions they would like to offer. Like I say it's fairly new and gradually improving all the time so as a article writer on there I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad - of course!

http://www.bcfc-online.co.uk/main/

Again, apologies if I can't post the link. All the same, no harm is done. :]

Cheers!

I'm not entirely sure I'm allowed to post a link to this fairly new Bristol City fans' site. I just would like to know people's opinions on the site, and suggest any suggestions they would like to offer. Like I say it's fairly new and gradually improving all the time so as a article writer on there I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad - of course!

http://www.bcfc-online.co.uk/main/

Again, apologies if I can't post the link. All the same, no harm is done. :]

Cheers!

I think the opening page report is a bit dramatic.

Editorial content needs to be accurate,"somewhat aided" needs to read "magnificently aided".Lack of overall perspective with no mention of the divisive turmoil we are currently caught up in,no mention of our gates and the inability to capture the return of lapsed supporters.No mention of entertainment value or the overall comparative quality of the division.

Editorial content needs to be accurate,"somewhat aided" needs to read "magnificently aided".Lack of overall perspective with no mention of the divisive turmoil we are currently caught up in,no mention of our gates and the inability to capture the return of lapsed supporters.No mention of entertainment value or the overall comparative quality of the division.

write a article for the lad! he's been asking for them.

Archived