IGNORED

So Who Will Be In The East End Then

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yeah for sure, maybe my mate too. We gotta make it known to people that you won't get any peace if you go in there :how funny: I reckon we let anyone start the chants, if someone near you starts a chant in there and you agree with what they are chanting then open your lungs too and we'll all get behind them. I'm going to stand up the WHOLE game :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

As season tickets holders were allowed to exchange tickets with a simple phone call last time I'm hoping you will be able to do it this time Neo

Is anyone involved in the Fanzine - That will be a VERY good way to promote the East end day

Yes yes yes, wooo hoooo. Tell you mum, tell your dad, tell your borther tell your sister, tell your firends, tell everyone the East End is open wooop wooop.

Can't wait hopefully we will have more in there this time and it could be what city need to boost start their season!

Lets all buy a loud speaker thing each and sing through them sure to make an atmosphere!!!

if the last 2 games we were allowed in there, i would expect between 100-200, for some reason people seem unwilling to give up their good view for one game and get right behind the team. but the 100-200 people in there will make more noise than the other 3 stands. we also need some relaxed stewarding as well to make it work.

Archived