IGNORED

Jamie Mccombe

bcfcred

Fantastic Signing by Johnson and a great example of some of the good scouting at the club,

can't remember a player being made captain so quickly after joining, obviously Carey will get the armband back, but what a great backup to have.

Best Defensive Signing since Shaun Taylor and could well end up being rated as better than ST if we can keep him.

oh........and a bargain too!

As I have been mostly critical of Barry Fry's mini-me I will happily go on record to join the great signing brigade. Well done GJ - McCombe is quality - throw in Jamie McCallister as well he's brilliant. Get Jamie anybody else :w00t:

plus.........a player like Jamie McAllister on a FREE TRANSFER! it's a disgrace for Hearts fans that a player of his quality can be just RELEASED? more money than sense that club!

Fantastic Signing by Johnson and a great example of some of the good scouting at the club,

can't remember a player being made captain so quickly after joining, obviously Carey will get the armband back, but what a great backup to have.

Best Defensive Signing since Shaun Taylor and could well end up being rated as better than ST if we can keep him.

oh........and a bargain too!

Yeah well done to Jamie he definately deserves it!! I think he should stay as captain as he is a much calmer influence than Carey.

McCombe is just quality. I had my doubts when we signed him from Lincoln for just 5k thinking he is just a back-up player if anything, but game by game he is quickly becoming one of my favourite players at City and if we get promotion this season, He will be up there Shaun Taylor and Louis Carey as my favourite ever city players

Archived