IGNORED

Heres Why We Wont Win At Swansea!

Andy082005

Bought my tickets today, this is my 51st away trip..........and am looking for win number 5! That has to be some sort of record I think! :noexpression:

My old man hates it when I go away! some sort of jinx he says!! He still blames me for the reason Cardiff beat us for the first time in over thirty years a few years back!

Anyway, come on England, lets do the Welsh and get that all important number 5 on the board :englandsmile4wf:

Bought my tickets today, this is my 51st away trip..........and am looking for win number 5! That has to be some sort of record I think! :noexpression:

My old man hates it when I go away! some sort of jinx he says!! He still blames me for the reason Cardiff beat us for the first time in over thirty years a few years back!

Anyway, come on England, lets do the Welsh and get that all important number 5 on the board :englandsmile4wf:

were you at anfield in 1994?

Andy don't you,d be better off going fishing, bird watching or something on sun mate.. :crying:

Guest MaccaJK

carey had him in his pocket at ag,is he playing??, i hope so.

swansea have the two worst divers in this division, along with leon knight.

enoch will bag a goal, i would take a draw.

no carey is out.

they have trundle, fallon and robinson.

Guest MaccaJK

bar one game, he's been on some pretty bad form.

his 06/07 record is:

9 league starts (2 sub appearances) and 7 goals

1 fa cup start and one goal and no goals in the league cup from one game.

so in a total of 11 starts and 2 sub appearances he has scored 8 goals which by no mans standard is "pretty bad form"

stuff fontaine, stick McCombe on him that will keep him quiet!

I chose fontaine, because although Mccombe is a brilliant defender, i think he will be undone by trundles pace, i'd stick mccombe on fallon and fontaine on trundle.

Fontaine has more pace, and if he has a good game like we all know he's capable of he should keep him quiet.

Looks a right mincer in the all white kit and bloody silver ballet shoes.

I've always wondered how long I would have lasted in Bristol & District league back in 1972 if I had turned out in silver/white boots. I would have been slaughtered by my team mates, let alone the opposition!

Back then if a player turned up wearing white boots and an Alice band the manager would have sent him of to ballet lessons.

I chose fontaine, because although Mccombe is a brilliant defender, i think he will be undone by trundles pace, i'd stick mccombe on fallon and fontaine on trundle.

Fontaine has more pace, and if he has a good game like we all know he's capable of he should keep him quiet.

Trundles pace? What pace! More of a showboat player so Id be happy with McCombe on him.

Looks a right mincer in the all white kit and bloody silver ballet shoes.

He's right tart!! Always wondered why he hasnt aspired to play at a higher level, maybe he knows his limits and is happy being a good player in a shite league rather than testing himself in the Championship.

Archived