IGNORED

East End

nobby

read today about city building a tunnel for segregation between the williams and the east end? but whats the point? why dont city just give us the part the away fans have at the moment,and give the away fans the bit we currently have? that would mean we could have city fans right the way through to the williams,and so needing no segregation?plus i would also say the williams side offers better views and facilities,which surely we should have being home fans??it just seems the sensible option to me

It is not viable, like shown when Sheffield had the entire Eastend.

It would casue too much disruption i beleive and am concentrating on actually getting the eastend permanently before making suggestions on changing sides of the stand around!

One step at a time and we may get to meet your visions! :)

wats sheffield having the whole end got to do with it??I'm only thinking of the big games left to come,i dont really see how it would cause that mutch hassel to be honest?!?!?!
Did you not see the trouble over in the Dolman corner of the EE at the Sheffield game? That is what Matt is refering to.

yeah i had a good view of it from the top of the dolman and it only really seemed like handbags,i c wher your comin from though on that one.but another fence could be put up,being in the corner not obstructing anyones view?

yeah it is great news,in not complainin,just wondered if anyone at the club had thort of it?not arguin ,u made valid points but what if away fans were let out the back of the stand,like cardiff in the playoffs and dolman fans wernt allowed round the back?it just seems possible to me thats all so i thort id suggest it.either way we still have the eastend so I'm as happy as a pig in ########!!!!! :):):D

yeah it is great news,in not complainin,just wondered if anyone at the club had thort of it?not arguin ,u made valid points but what if away fans were let out the back of the stand,like cardiff in the playoffs and dolman fans wernt allowed round the back?it just seems possible to me thats all so i thort id suggest it.either way we still have the eastend so I'm as happy as a pig in ########!!!!! :)  :)  :D
Its far too much fuss mate for when we havent got the Eastend on a permanently basis, wh ywould thhe club change the tryed and tested --they wouldnt and wont in the forseeable future I imagine.

There are two exits in the Dolman Stand, the one to the Atyeo end and one to the Eastend, it would not be possible to keep control of a large number of fans in such close proximety.

Nice idea, but i dont see it happening until any future redevelopment takes place.

Archived