IGNORED

Sold All Your Tickets Yet?

SwindonBob

Evening my City supporting friends! I see you are having a slight wobble?

Anyway on to the important stuff, have you sold all tickets yet for your visit to us on the 10th April? Early indications are very incouraging for a full house at The County Ground which hopefully will make a cracking atmoshere for what should be a decent game. Good luck for the weekend, I'm off to sink a jar or two in pastie-munching land.

Evening my City supporting friends! I see you are having a slight wobble?

Anyway on to the important stuff, have you sold all tickets yet for your visit to us on the 10th April? Early indications are very incouraging for a full house at The County Ground which hopefully will make a cracking atmoshere for what should be a decent game. Good luck for the weekend, I'm off to sink a jar or two in pastie-munching land.

Aaron Brown Brown Brown? :)

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

I don't have a season Ticket so do u reckon i could get a ticket? It must be hard on Swindon fans even though there're 4th they're still getting the same gates.

I don't have a season Ticket so do u reckon i could get a ticket? It must be hard on Swindon fans even though there're 4th they're still getting the same gates.
Facturely that is incorrect. Last season gates of 4,500-5,500 was commonplace. Our average this season is around 7,000 and on 3 occasions at home this season we have broke the 10,000 mark. The home game with you lot is expected to be a full house of around 15,000. Yes, we know your gates are better but these are still good figures for us considering we have to pay £21 to watch our team!

Facturely that is incorrect. Last season gates of 4,500-5,500 was commonplace. Our average this season is around 7,000 and on 3 occasions at home this season we have broke the 10,000 mark. The home game with you lot is expected to be a full house of around 15,000. Yes, we know your gates are better but these are still good figures for us considering we have to pay £21 to watch our team!
£21 - you're being cheated mate :dunno:

Why are your tickets so expensive?
When we were in administration this time last year, the administrators concluded that on an average gate of around 5,000 that ticket prices would have to be £21 in order for the club to break even overa two season period.

Archived