IGNORED

What Was No1 In The Charts When You Were Born

Maesknoll Red

What a great site, having checked mine yesterday / early hours of the morning, I have decided to check the missus' out, as her old man keeps on about Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" was number 1 when she was born.

It turns out that that was number 1 a year and a half earlier, when her BROTHER was born :whistle2:

She was actually born when The Police had "Don't stand so close to me " at number 1, a much better tune.

As a family thing, it is no surprise that he's ballsed up and remembers everything to do with the brother :disapointed2se:

It goes like this, " He ain't heavy, he's..... my....... BROTHER!"

Recognise it now? :dunno:

Not really at all, i'll have a look to see if i can find it to listen to anywhere

Edit: now seen a version on youtube, and its not ringing any bells.

Guest DrFaustus
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now

Milky milky. Oh to be alone with Tiffany.

Anyway, Baby Love - The Supremes. Unlike RedM, some of us aren't ashamed of our advancing years!

Milky milky. Oh to be alone with Tiffany.

Anyway, Baby Love - The Supremes. Unlike RedM, some of us aren't ashamed of our advancing years!

Who say's I'm ashamed?

It's just that I spent so many years adding years on to get into pubs & clubs, and then so many years taking a year or two off more and more frequently....I'm just confused now! :innocent06:

:laugh:

Cant give you anything (but my love)- The Stylistics

Mine was Falco - Rock Me Amadeus witch Ive never heard off anyone know this song?

I loved this tune when I was a kid. I can even remeber the video of some German prancing around trying to look Wolfgang Amadeus.

Also parodied in song by The Simpsons. The episode where Troy Mclure marries Zelma, he sings it in the musical of The Planet Of The Apes.

Nah, he's in his eighties, all shrivelled up! :laugh:

RedM sorry to argue with you (and I guess that as a mod you can delete this post) but I noticed that the dr has the same song as myself so therefore he can only be in his very early forties and just slightly wrinkled :innocent06:

RedM sorry to argue with you (and I guess that as a mod you can delete this post) but I noticed that the dr has the same song as myself so therefore he can only be in his very early forties and just slightly wrinkled :innocent06:

Delete this ^ post M!

and change the song in DrF's post so he looks like he's 80.

Abuse of power! Muhahaha.

Don't let facts spoil my fun! :whistle2:

And Browner, it's tempting! :innocent06:

Good Topic this, thrown up some interesting songs and ages!

Don't let facts spoil my fun! :whistle2:

And Browner, it's tempting! :innocent06:

Good Topic this, thrown up some interesting songs and ages!

RedM my humble apologies I never realised you were american

of course the facts should not spoil your version of history

i was born take that , patience :me?:

Archived