IGNORED

Why Are City Such Bottlers?

Guest mickey hazard was god

Guest mickey hazard was god

Well here we are again into the last 3rd of the season and its time to seperate the winners from the losers. And as usual City have lost their bottle and blown it. I am a Swindon fan(For my sins living in Bristol) and I have always wondered why a big Club like City can fail so pathetically when it comes to the crunch. Maybe someone on this forum can enlighten me. I think the bottom line is you just dont have the bottle.

"Same old swindle talking bo***x.

This is our season little boy and we aint going to let any plastic cockneys get in our way, so off you go and find a nice little Harry Potter site to play with. :)

WE'RE GOING UP

WE'RE GOING UP

WE'RE GOING.......CITY'S GOING UP!

Well here we are again into the last 3rd of the season and its time to seperate the winners from the losers. And as usual City have lost their bottle and blown it. I am a Swindon fan(For my sins living in Bristol) and I have always wondered why a big Club like City can fail so pathetically when it comes to the crunch. Maybe someone on this forum can enlighten me. I think the bottom line is you just dont have the bottle.
Why are you such failures? :)

Go and play on the Roundabout :)

Archived