IGNORED

Out On The Town

andy k

Just had a call from a mate of mine who is out and about in Yeovil (a bar next to Somerfield, name escapes me) and he's seen Mr Stewart sinking the beer with all the Yeovil boys plus Muzzy Izzet.Tried to get a word with MS but my mate is a Southampton fan and doesn't really understand the situation.......shame!!

I wonder if Russell Slade knows they are all out drowning their sorrows.

Nah, it did pee down but I took shelter and had a guinness. The local peoples down there are friendly though and up for a laugh but some are monkeys !!

Would that have been "The Jolly Sailor"?

I'm fairly sure it is and that being the case, your right, it is a nice little pub, me and the missus ran it on relief about 2 years ago.

That was it, the Jolly Sailor. Nice pint in there. Has a tourist bus train thing right outside of it.

The only downside to when we were there, was that it was about this time of year, so it wasn't exactly streaming with tourists, so not that busy but as you and I have already stated, it's a nice little boozer.

Highly recommended if you happen to be in the area.

As for the original topic, Yeovil's players a quite often out, the thing being is that you never tend to hear things about them taking a few beers too far or getting into trouble as it doesn't tend to happen.

Nah, it did pee down but I took shelter and had a guinness. The local peoples down there are friendly though and up for a laugh but some are monkeys !!

You're right some are monkeys.

They normally turn up in the summer and during the weekends when Poole Quay is heaving.

Poole is a nice place though and i do like living here.

Archived