IGNORED

Dean Windass

WesM

He's an absolute thug. Never liked his style of play, goals or no goals. The game would be better without him. I can't believe there is still talk of half mill bids for him when there is so much better than him out there for much less.

I think he looks surprised because he thinks he is above the law. Hopefully the FA will give him a ban of at least 5 games and a substantial fine.

What he did was unbelievable and plain stupid.

Hopefully any prem clubs who were interested are no longer interested because of this.

Did anyone see the tackle that Dean Windass was sent off for yesterday?

It was vicious, challenges like that have no place in football and deserves a longer ban. It's bordering on assault!

wouldnt football be boring without the likes of windass! don't you remember chopper harris and tommy smith? footballs a mans game.not for a bunch of fairies.

I think Windass is a great player.

The tackle was exceptionally bad though and agree he should get hit with a big ban and fine.

I got sent off for a challenge similair to that and got banned for 147 days, and fined £80, so he should get at least the same.

But a 3 game ban is all he'll get.

Football is an emotional game and emotions do get the better of you

I get Yorkshire telly up here and they showed the tackle on their Footy Night this week. Peter Beagrie is co presenter on the show and he said that he was surprised that Windass still had the strength to get his (overweight) body off the ground and to fly into a tackle like that!

I agree hat it was socking tackle - the sort that is lucky if it does not cause serious injury.

Did anyone see the tackle that Dean Windass was sent off for yesterday?

It was vicious, challenges like that have no place in football and deserves a longer ban. It's bordering on assault!

boring talk! players like windass make the game interesting. this guy makes me laugh.hes superb at winding the city fans up at valley. anyway remember gerry gow at city in the old days.he was a dirty player.

Archived