IGNORED

Who's Going To The Game Tomorrow?

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

I'm thinking of going down to the Gate tomorrow to cheer on the lads. A lot of you probably won't go because of our recent results but I think you should. If we don't get behind the lads then there is more chance of us doing badly again. If we all cheer them on then I reckon that we ought to win tomorrow and get back on song.

Guest Red_Rat

You should be coming down every week mate, i'm presuming your a part-time fan.

It's people like you that we need to take this club to the next level.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I can't see an occasion when most of the forum don't go.

I'll be there, and as it's a friday night will have to take the other one. That'll make it two games running for her, a new record!

Guest Pinamonte

Your right Tian, I should go to every game really. If we go up I will probably get a season ticket for next season. UP THE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah it makes life easier be caving in to demands and to be fair she is handy to have at football, she holds my drink!
Tell the truth Matt.

She just wants to hold my hand again.

Ooops got a bit carried away there. My mind must have been elsewhere.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

haha yeah true - That was so funny.

As you two are so aqauinted you can have the plesure of talking to her for 90 mins. That'll teach ya!

Guest Pinamonte

What stand is the best to go in? I normally use the Ateyo Stand but I might try this East End out, everyone always seems to be having a good laugh down there with lots of singing and stuff.

haha yeah true - That was so funny.

As you two are so aqauinted you can have the plesure of talking to her for 90 mins.  That'll teach ya!

Hey Matt Perhaps we can put her together with my daughter, then we can all get a bit of peace.

And they could go togther to get the drinks about 5 minutes before half time! :):)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

This is sounding good. The other lad we were with is bringing his mrs along too, so thats 3 mules, I mean people to carry half time refreshments while we all talk about how good Citys goals were!

Guest Red_Rat

Depends what kinda of game your looking to watch really.

If you want the atmosphere and loads of singing then you should go in the east end,bearing in mind the view is ########!!!.

The Dolman and Williams both provide excellent views,but lack atmosphere.

There is the occasional sing in the Atyeo,but i dislike this stand.

Up to you mate.

This is sounding good.  The other lad we were with is bringing his mrs along too, so thats 3 mules, I mean people to carry half time refreshments while we all talk about how good Citys goals were!
:):):D We could set them up in relay mode and have hot drinks throughout the game!

A lot of you probably won't go because of our recent results but I think you should.
I find this post quite presumptious and giving forum members very little credit.

From my few months on here I see mainly dedicated fans who go home and away as often as money and circumstance allow.

I would think that the majority on here would go if we were bottom of Division 3 let alone 2nd in Division 2.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think Mrs Willsbridge will be driving us next season, you and your daughter are more than welcome Hornbeam Red.

Imagine that Nick, no more waiting for Kim to bring your car back! All that lager time!

I think Mrs Willsbridge will be driving us next season, you and your daughter are more than welcome Hornbeam Red.

Imagine that Nick, no more waiting for Kim to bring your car back!  All that lager time!

Bargain.

Is she getting a mini bus then? By my reckoning, with Hornbeam and daughter, that could be Mrs W and 6 passengers.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Hopefully.

I wont have the white coat tonight so you'll have to look out for the gf's hair, though I expect it'd be easier to follow the sound of incesent chatter

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Aren't you going in the Williams?

Where we going to meet you Nick, Yates ok? If I'd thought about it I could have got the train from work and been in town by 5. Never mind

Archived