IGNORED

Top 5 Worse Films

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Can I only have five? Well, I'm going to cheat and do some more!

1) Titanic - give me a night to remember any day

2) Coyote Ugly - why women like this is beyond me

3) Honey - (just came out, I've only seen the trailer in the cinema but already I hate it :P )

4) The Ring - (the remake they released last year. I would have left the cinema but I had all my mates with me watching it)

5) Star Wars Episode 1 - I haven't watched the second episode yet because of this movie

6) Grease 2 - good heavens. Though it is funny to see that consultant of Causualty trying to do an English accent and sing in it

7) Street Fighter - who convinced the casting director that Kylie and Van Damme could act?

8) Independence Day - (loved it as a young 'un, noticed the other day that it is absolutely ######)

9) Charlie's Angels 2 - (hired it with my girlfriend the other day, I only made it to the scrambling scene)

10) Bio Dome - some film I was forced to watch the other day with my mates... it's about two stoners who find themselves in an bio dome experiment. Even when I was high myself it wasn't funny

11) Dragon Fighter - I watched some of this kack today. It has Dean Cain (used to be Superman) in it, and they must have spent most of the budget on him. The graphics, plot, split screens and acting is terrible. Luckily, we didn't have to pay for the rental because my flatmate works in Blockbuster. However, it might be worth spending a couple of quid and watching it for a giggle

That'll do for now, though I'm sure some more will come to me

Red Dawn, that wolverines kick Ruski ass one :ph34r:

Saturday Night fever-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!! :ph34r:

Grease, Ditto. :ph34r:

Waterworld, that Kevin Costner thang. :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Lethal Weapon 3? the one with the worst Sarf African accents ever (Patsy Kensit, and Joss Ackland) No ######* idea about SA what so ever :dunno:

Any cheap exploitation bad ass biker movie, cloning Easy Rider or Stone, definitely in there somewhere. :blush:

any lousy Rock n Roll film too, except In Flame, Almost Famous, and Spinal Tap, cos Hollywierd knows ###### 'bout Rock N Roll :D

any Jim Carey film would be in there too, ###### happens :o:o:ph34r::ph34r:

1.Summer of Sam (This should have been banned for being ####)

2.Star Wars Episode 1 (Utter garbage compared to the early episodes)

3.Titanic (A disgrace to all those that lost their lives)

4.Dirty Dancing (Urghh, horrible, awful, cheesy, yuck)

5.Scary Movie 3 (It's scary how this was ever made)

Blair Witch Project, (actually a masterclass in how to sucker people into thinking a film is actually good by hype)

Any Rocky film. Boxing's an art, Stallone's an idiot.

Any film with Hugh Grant in it. A fine example of how not to act.

Sommersby (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Robin Hood (Kevin Kostner version - ######)

Guest teenage dirtbag
Lord of the rings 1

Lord of the rings 2

Gladiator

Saving Private Ryan

Honey I shrunk the Kids

My top 5 worse films r

1. titanic

2. harry potter 1

3. harry potter 2

4. matrix 2

5. matrix 3