IGNORED

Game Vs Gillingham

OmegaSnake

..OK I admit I'm VERY part time now, & only ever had one season ticket (years ago) ... so I'm wondering do present day Season Tickets include ALL Cup games?, I'm sure they used to but looking at ticket info price list for Gillingham it looks like ST holders have to pay a 'discounted' price... have I read that right.. or am I being a thicko today? :)

..OK I admit I'm VERY part time now, & only ever had one season ticket (years ago) ... so I'm wondering do present day Season Tickets include ALL Cup games?, I'm sure they used to but looking at ticket info price list for Gillingham it looks like ST holders have to pay a 'discounted' price... have I read that right.. or am I being a thicko today? :)

right, I'm being a thicko today!!... its a guarateed seat if required for cup games, not an entry inclusive for ST holders, -my heads gone I think I'll go & have a lie down! :)

The club are havin a laugh aren't they ??? £15 to get in and watch a totally rubbish FA cup game against The Gills on a Sunday lunch time, WTF.

I get a letter from them today with vouchers for the Carlisle game, the following Tuesday, getting me in for £10, fair enough I think but £15 for Sunday is taking the mick. Oh and what an incentive for ST holders, you can save a whole £1 yes 100 pence for your loyalty. I'm affraid SL and Sexpest are living on a different planet to most, people will NOT turn up Sunday FACT. I can't see more than 6000 turn up and won't be surprised if it's around the 4000 mark.

• Admin

Please don't answer my question with phone the ticket office..

But, I am a season ticket holder but am planning on sitting in a different stand on Sunday, if I take my book along etc would I still get the ST holder price or is that only is I buy in time to get my usual seat ?

Was wondering if anyone had done this before ?

Basically if I buy now £14 add on the 5% fee = £14.70 so for the sake of 30p make take my chance

Please don't answer my question with phone the ticket office..

But, I am a season ticket holder but am planning on sitting in a different stand on Sunday, if I take my book along etc would I still get the ST holder price or is that only is I buy in time to get my usual seat ?

Was wondering if anyone had done this before ?

Basically if I buy now £14 add on the 5% fee = £14.70 so for the sake of 30p make take my chance

Yep i have bought my ticket for a different stand this time and still got it for the ST holder price so go for it.

The club are havin a laugh aren't they ??? £15 to get in and watch a totally rubbish FA cup game against The Gills on a Sunday lunch time, WTF.

I get a letter from them today with vouchers for the Carlisle game, the following Tuesday, getting me in for £10, fair enough I think but £15 for Sunday is taking the mick. Oh and what an incentive for ST holders, you can save a whole £1 yes 100 pence for your loyalty. I'm affraid SL and Sexpest are living on a different planet to most, people will NOT turn up Sunday FACT. I can't see more than 6000 turn up and won't be surprised if it's around the 4000 mark.

Vouchers Carlisle ??

Can anybody say what these are? Are they beibg distributed to S/T's ? or anyone on the club's database

I never seem to get these promotion price offers - I should be on the D/B as I've bought by phone, and pay by D/card in the shop but usually the person I go to games with gets the tickets the day before as he works in Bedminster - so I only buy for us both when he can't get away from work to get to the ticket office..........maybe the club's got me down as a part timer!

CodeRed

FACT I am seriously considering attending my first home game :o FACT THERE WILL BE MORE THAN 6000 :yes:

Glos boy, you really think we'll have 6000+ on Sunday ? I'm not so sure. With a home league game 2 days later and the fact it's a Sunday lunch time KO plus the exceptional cost I can't see it. Last year we had Notts County at home in the cup watched by just over 4000 which was not on a Sunday. I know at least a dozen ST holders who aren't interested and not going there must be a lot more as well.

Vouchers Carlisle ??

Can anybody say what these are? Are they beibg distributed to S/T's ? or anyone on the club's database

I never seem to get these promotion price offers - I should be on the D/B as I've bought by phone, and pay by D/card in the shop but usually the person I go to games with gets the tickets the day before as he works in Bedminster - so I only buy for us both when he can't get away from work to get to the ticket office..........maybe the club's got me down as a part timer!

CodeRed

S/T holders get them in the post. It's a voucher which entitles you to buy a ticket for £10, for either the carlisle game or the millwall game.

If anyone wants a discounted voucher/s i have 4 I will post them to you. Pm me.

Do you get 1 voucher or 2? because, me and my brother both have one, and he got posted two yesterday morning. I havent received any, but i'm not sure whether they give away 2 per season ticket holder, or rather they just posted both of our vouchers together.

Do you get 1 voucher or 2? because, me and my brother both have one, and he got posted two yesterday morning. I havent received any, but i'm not sure whether they give away 2 per season ticket holder, or rather they just posted both of our vouchers together.

I ahd two and my husband had 2 so I guess its two vouchers per season ticket holder.

Glos boy, you really think we'll have 6000+ on Sunday ? I'm not so sure. With a home league game 2 days later and the fact it's a Sunday lunch time KO plus the exceptional cost I can't see it. Last year we had Notts County at home in the cup watched by just over 4000 which was not on a Sunday. I know at least a dozen ST holders who aren't interested and not going there must be a lot more as well.

To be fair I paid £14 last season when we were playing poorly against Notts County. Id much rather pay £14 and see the football we play this season than the football I witnessed in the 1st round defeat last season.

Big club, treble still on, F.A cup, team on the boil, Brooker hat trick yeah why not; :yes:

Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Millwall game all ticket/pay in advance, as the City website says ' Non-season ticket holders can purchase tickets in advance or on the day.'

Seems rather confusing. :noexpression:

I think the website has not been updated with the all-ticket decision.

Best to get them in advance

Archived