IGNORED

Qpr To Use Outfield Player In Goal Due To Crisis

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Yes its not a wind up all 3 keepers Day Culkin and Cole all long term injured .

No clubs (time of sesason probably) allowing a keeper to come on loan .

refusals from Watford for Chaimberlain and Royce from Charlton.

The QPR site LSA forum and The local rag all have announced that club captain Steve Palmer will play in goal away at Hartlepool.

I cannot believe this can happen ----- Whats your third choice keeper like.

:)

I don't see a problem with you having him, as long as you bare in mind that he will be instructed to allow any goalbound effort to cross the line!

In all seriousness, this is a shocking state of affairs and needs sorting you should have the chance of playing with a proper goalie.

Theirs loads about, out of contract etc.

Yes its not a wind up all 3 keepers Day Culkin and Cole all long term injured .

No clubs (time of sesason probably) allowing a keeper to come on loan .

refusals from Watford for Chaimberlain and Royce from Charlton.

The QPR site LSA forum and The local rag all have announced that club captain Steve Palmer will play in goal away at Hartlepool.

I cannot believe this can happen ----- Whats your third choice keeper like.

:)

There is bound to be someone who is (or claims to be) a goalkeeper about, Why don't you ask Fash for the use of one of his, preferably the reserve one, who is even worse than me in goal.

On a serious note, I know of one Goalkeeper that has recently been pushed down to 3rd/4th choice at his pro club and is thinking of having to move to get any chance of 1st team football.

He is a seriously good keeper too but if you think I'm going to tell you, then you must be crazy.

I hope Palmer goes in goal for you and you get absolutley hammered, we need to get the goal difference back.

Why don't you ask Fash for the use of one of his, preferably the reserve one, who is even worse than me in goal.

Well, neither of them are very good but that Mark Pemberton is bl00dy awfull. Cant catch, cant shot stop, cant organise. He can save a penalty though.......

I have sympathy for you qprbetterthanyou.....

Ian Holloway, is a nonse, always will be.. Stop buying strikers and get one in would be my thought?! Why Charlton etc? if you are desperate, then why u trying clubs like that?!

As its been said before, I'm sure one of your keepers will make a remarkable recovery...

Take it easy!

Archived