IGNORED

Friday Night Matches

Br 1st ol

Yeah deffiantely enjoy Fri night games more. This way I can drink and usually because it is darker, generates more of an atmosphere, Just cant wait till tomorrow!!! Have now persuaded 4 other mates to come along and sing. Lets make it a good'n

I think a lot of people don't realise how many City fans travel from a long way outside Bristol to games. Before this season I drove 240 miles round trip to most home games and there are many, many others who do the same, or further.

Getting to Bristol on a Friday night is very difficult for this loyal group of fans. Plus to compound this issue on a personal note I fly to England on Saturday and would of gone to the game had it been on a Saturday. As if they would need many police for City v Rushden.

If the reason the games been moved because of a lower league derby they must of moved the wrong game. As the team in the higher league with more to play for and a crowd bigger than gas cappacity shurly the lesser fixture is the one to be moved. You don,t openwith the top of the bil :dunno:

Guest rednorthampton

Well alll I can say is as I work weekends and I live in Northampton midweek matches mean I can get down & back in the same night !

Have only seen a couple of games this season. But this website is a great asset ! :dunno: d

we played cardiff and rovers at home on sundays in the tony clueless season, both 0-0 draws, :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: aswel as stoke away which was 1-1, the game that tinman scored his 40yrd lob

I agree with one of the postings earlier - Friday night games are a right pain in the arse.

I've a one hour 30 minute journey to get to the get in Friday rush hour - which basically means I can't make it!

:dunno:

On the flip side, I can see why Bristol based fans love it.

One Team

Guest citysnumber7

noticed a little bit, but i didnt know that rushden had lost their manager.

i have a feeling that rovers will win, i think that it will be a boost for rovers to beat yeovil as heir doing well.

is this lee thorpe of yours meant to be any good then?

Archived