IGNORED

Psychological Advantage

One Team

A superb away win at one of the toughest places in the division, especially to come back from being behind AND on penalties.

Can this give us the edge against Forest in the run in?

One Team

Looked to me like they rested more players than we, so I doubt they'll read too much into it.

Although I suspect the key point is what it will do for our players' confidence, when listening to the radio and the way we were playing.

A) We rested a number of players, and some of those who did play are still working their way back from injury (e.g. Tyson)

B) You scored your first while we were down to ten men, and your second before the returning defender had had a chance to clear his eyes

C) You didn't beat us, it was a draw.

So no, I don't think you can read too much into it. Anyway, by the time we play you again we'll have had a transfer window and time for the new signings to settle in, who do you think is going to be doing more strengthening in January? (Genuine question, I've no idea how much you've got to spend or who you've got lined up to sign.)

A) We rested a number of players, and some of those who did play are still working their way back from injury (e.g. Tyson)

B) You scored your first while we were down to ten men, and your second before the returning defender had had a chance to clear his eyes

So no, I don't think you can read too much into it. Anyway, by the time we play you again we'll have had a transfer window and time for the new signings to settle in, who do you think is going to be doing more strengthening in January? (Genuine question, I've no idea how much you've got to spend or who you've got lined up to sign.)

We got like millions innit bruv. And we are signing Holt and Sharp. And Beckham.

So having 11 men means clearly you could stop an 18 yard overhead kick..

It means that without a central midfielder having to drop deep to replace the missing centre half, the ball probably wouldn't have got to Jevons in the first place.

Congratulations on progressing and all that, but I'm answering the original question - no, there's no psychological advantage. In two games this season, you've lost and drawn with us.

It means that without a central midfielder having to drop deep to replace the missing centre half, the ball probably wouldn't have got to Jevons in the first place.

Congratulations on progressing and all that, but I'm answering the original question - no, there's no psychological advantage. In two games this season, you've lost and drawn with us.

But we came from behind. And we were away. You have to come to our place. And we beat you on penalties. And our kit is so much better.

But we came from behind. And we were away. You have to come to our place. And we beat you on penalties. And our kit is so much better.

You like watching men holding each other, and wearing stupid hats, and chasing balls that clearly aren't balls because they're ###### round. How can you possibly be taken seriously in any discussion about a proper sport?

You like watching men holding each other, and wearing stupid hats, and chasing balls that clearly aren't balls because they're ###### round. How can you possibly be taken seriously in any discussion about a proper sport?

you like alliteration especially with b, so in the seriousness stakes this makes you a limited contender.

We should have had at least two penalties in the league game and would have had them were it not for a dodgey ref.

You could not have lived with our penalty power as was seen last night.

You must be truly worried about making it this season

It means that without a central midfielder having to drop deep to replace the missing centre half, the ball probably wouldn't have got to Jevons in the first place.A super strike, probably the best goal you will see at your place this season; hey Gumps are out of the Paint cup end of.

We have actually now today got our full squad available the first time, for well, a very long time; our best player last season didnt play in any of the games against you and it aint over till its over;

You are not a super unbeatable team; you lost a cup game against us; to hard a pill to swallow is it :disapointed2se:

A) We also rested several key players (and incidentally were without 5 key players when you only just beat us the other week) You won't get Halsey every week !!

B) If you seriously think that one more Forest player would have snuffed out a superb moment of individual brilliance that even your own supporters were applauding, then you my friend are living proof that 'Care in the Community' does not work !!

C) If we didnt beat you then who've you got in the next round?

Who've we got lined up to sign in January? Your leading scorer !!

So what's the excuse for yesterday?

Perhaps Forest aren't interested in the FA Cup either.

A scrappy draw against non league opposition and another game to play where players could pick up yellow cards or injuries.

Perhaps its just as well that Forest won't make it to the JPT Final. After all the game will be on telly and Forest seem to get stage fright when the eyes of the nation are on them.

Archived