IGNORED

Johnston's Paint Trophy

Tom Fleuriot

Nobody has three-peated the competition? groovy.

I would love-

City vs Brighton (will draw money due to the Millenium Fiasco)

Rovers vs Shrewsbury (I *think* they could pull that off)

then

Rovers vs City (2-goal lead up the Mammary) then City vs Rovers (90-minute asskicking that will draw big money)

then

City vs Darlington or Crewe at the Millienium.

Don't want to get ahead of myself but if we CAN win the tournament, we'll have won it more times than any other team.

Bristol City, the Man Utd of the bottom two divisions? :rolleyes:

Maybe the slogan won't catch on, but I'd be pleased with that.

Would we get to keep the trophy? :wacko: Or do we have to win it 5 times like the Chump's League?

I have always said who ever wins this Trophy should then be enterd into the Intertoto cup.

A bit of a sad claim to fame it just shows we havent been able to successfully get out and stay out of this dire division, lets hope after this season we never have to play in this crap pointless cup again! And yes i did go to wembley twice and yes the millenium stadium and enjoyed the great days out but to say were the most successfull team in this competion please guys whisper it its slightly embarrasing!

A bit of a sad claim to fame it just shows we havent been able to successfully get out and stay out of this dire division, lets hope after this season we never have to play in this crap pointless cup again! And yes i did go to wembley twice and yes the millenium stadium and enjoyed the great days out but to say were the most successfull team in this competion please guys whisper it its slightly embarrasing!

Surely it's better than spending this long in the lower divisions and having never won it (see about 40 other clubs)?

But yes, I won't be getting into bragging matches with any Leeds fans, certainly.

Archived