IGNORED

Snowing!

Will Rollason

Snowing in Yate.......... Wish I was in the West Indies watching the cricket, looks absolutley roasting there.
I am here in Grenada, West Indies and it is lovely today - 80F. Looking forward to the whole tour, especially all the games I'm going to. I'll put up my City flag.

I am here in Grenada, West Indies and it is lovely today - 80F.  Looking forward to the whole tour, especially all the games I'm going to.  I'll put up my City flag.
No need to rub it in now, is there :dunno:

I am here in Grenada, West Indies and it is lovely today - 80F.  Looking forward to the whole tour, especially all the games I'm going to.  I'll put up my City flag.
:dunno: We have seen a lot of the english fans on Sky

with their flags, spotted Villa, Pompey an a

ruddy Welsh flag up to now!

Wish we were out thur on the Rum n Cider! :blush:

Sunny and 95 degrees in the Channel Islands, got work colleagues around for a barbecue and admiring the crystal clear starry night.

NAAAAHHHHHHHHH, ITS BLOODY FREEZIN, WINDY AND SNOWING, WISH WE HAD SOME MOUNTAINS FOR COVER.

However i predict a very hot summer, out on my boat the other day and spotted a large school of basking sharks of Alderney and a large contingent of dolphins between herm and Sark ( a surefire way of predicting warmer climes), so if you haven't booked your summer hols yet come to Guernsey this summer and i'll take any City fan fishing on my boat.

Archived