IGNORED

Basso

cockney dave

:clapping: I absolutely love this bloke, a City goalkeeping legend in the making.Agree re kicking, but if he was able to improve on that area of his game he would probably have been snapped up by Arsene Wenger when he was on trial with the Gooners, because kicking aside he is top drawer!!!!!!Feel a bit sorry for Weale, but hopefully he will take the competition like a man and not spit his dummy like Sag Phillips.

I think that it's a toss up between Basso, Carey & McCombe for our player of the season to date and that reflects in their ratings.

On the kicking part, apart from what now seems the obligatory one real stinker per game, I think his overall kicking % is pretty good and certainly better overall than Phillips.

Lots of people talk about Weale but I wonder how many have actually seen him play much, because I watch a lot of lower divisions football and I haven't.

McAllister is coming along and Keogh has replaced Orr as a first choice right back is is showing people that he's not just a stopper but a decent footballer.

Apart from a striker and a left winger, I think the squads in pretty good shape.

Tis noticeable the Bas haters have disappeared lately. He has shown hes a better keeper than Flapper, and unlike flapper didnt get a strop, when competition showed up, in Weale- who is going to have a real job gettin the keepers place offa Bas.

Well done mate.

Archived