IGNORED

Air Horn

LSN

My mate has just said that he's thinking of taking an air horn to help the already great atmosphere in the East End for tomorrow nights game. I said that I would ask the people on here if they would object to it as they are usually quite loud and may (I tried to say a naughty word) people off.

Personally I havn't a problem with it unless he doesnt keep on sounding it again and again!!! over and over!!!! i'll make sure he only does it at exciting times and not too often.

Is there any one who would object to it? we will be sitting somewhere near the fence probably at the back of the big block.

Just wondering what everyones opinions are.

cheers, Luke

I am Pretty sure it won't be allowed in but if you want my opinion about them. I'm not too bothered aswell as its not right next to me and it is not used constantly. Maybe if we have got a corner infront of us then maybe but it won't be allowed in.

Guest city slicker 71

I reckon what the EE inhabitants have to do is get a good dress rehearsal tomorrow night in preparation for the two big games, right songs at the right time etc, how or if an air horn would fit in to the scheme of things is I suppose a matter of trial and error?

Regards,

CITY SLICKER

Well, i can now to all of your relief that the air horn will not be coming with us tomorrow.

It was just to ask if the majority thought it were a good idea, obviuosly wouldnt be the most popular so we wont be bringing it.

See you all tomorrow then!

Archived