IGNORED

Marcus Stewart

Tom Fleuriot

Sorry, can we have a second person confirming whether Stewart truly explicitly stated his wages last night on Radio Bristol, as Kachina claims in another thread?

sorry only just seen this posting, caught the tail end sports news this morning and MS was being talked about, but didn't get the jist of what was on about, didn't hear anything about any wages being mentioned, but didn't hear all the interview........just heard that Marcus won't be joining...........yet

:grr:

sorry only just seen this posting, caught the tail end sports news this morning and MS was being talked about, but didn't get the jist of what was on about, didn't hear anything about any wages being mentioned, but didn't hear all the interview........just heard that Marcus won't be joining...........yet

:grr:

Cheers. everyone seems to be saying Kachina's a troll, so I guess not.

Well no one has said they heard it, a few have made comments about it ( but obviously didnt hear it)!!!!. So we are to presume it was a TOTALLY FALSE story?. I wonder if anybody would like to retract some of there comments they made relating to a story that never was. There was some strong accusations about Stewart on the basis of a story that never was.!?

Well no one has said they heard it, a few have made comments about it ( but obviously didnt hear it)!!!!. So we are to presume it was a TOTALLY FALSE story?. I wonder if anybody would like to retract some of there comments they made relating to a story that never was. There was some strong accusations about Stewart on the basis of a story that never was.!?

spoke to someone at radio bristol they say marcus stewart never said that on there sports news

Archived