IGNORED

Cheltenham - Black Saturday

madmax

With Cheltenham being just up the road and on Black Saturday, I assume we will sell out our allocation? Me and a mate have purchased ours but three others who normally travel with us are not due to funds and wives pressure.

It's not far so come on guys 'n' gals, lets have a Christmas party and three points to start the festivities. :yawn:

MM

I cant wait

Went up there for the league cup game and a taxi company advised not going up to the pubs by the ground

Taxi woman "You don't want to drink there, it's rough"

Me "Rough? Come on love, we're from Bristol"

She still wouldn't do it, the wench

Rough indeed, aside from Yeovil it's probably the only other away trip this season you can stroll round without a care in the world.

I cant wait

Went up there for the league cup game and a taxi company advised not going up to the pubs by the ground

Rough indeed, aside from Yeovil it's probably the only other away trip this season you can stroll round without a care in the world.

A few of us got confronted in the cup game.

Then again, we look ard as 'uck :handbags:

I cant wait

Rough, Cheltenham? :clapping:

I work there and it's one of the most pleasant places around I think. Although I work in Montpellier, which is meant to be nice. Over by the football ground is supposedly the "rough" side of town. But it's all relative I reckon. Only pub in Cheltenham you want to watch out for is the Gold Cup on Princess Elizabeth Way. That looks like an inviting boozer. :whistle2:

Going by train, catching the bus to the centre and after a few bevies walking to the ground from there.

Also went to the cup game and i was caught out by the distance from the station to the ground, this time I'm leaving in plenty of time.

anyway 3am and were kicking aussie ass. pieterson come on my son.

Archived