IGNORED

Just Like Barbados

Roadrunner

When we moved to Bristol from Rotherham, I really started to enjoy my football. I was happy moving to Bristol as it was near the sea. We could see and hear segulls. The weather was warmer. Yes Bristol seemed a little like Barbados to us after living in Rotherham. My football went from strengh to strengh as i was happy in Bristol. So said the Shaun Goater today on Talk Sport. It was nice to hear some positve and ture things about Gods own CITY.

I went to Barbados , back in November - no , I am not a rich bar steward - you can do it on a budget .

We went into this bar in Rockley . It was cool as 7uck. They had all these massive photos of all these famous sportsmen . Loads of cricketers , loads of atheletes. Above the wall of fame , they had Evander Holyfield opening the bar . Next to him they had that other world sport great - Gregg Goodridge . When I started chatting to the barman about Gregg , free pints started to flow . Apparently , he lives in ST. Lucy which is in the north of the island and very quiet and peaceful .

Bubbas Bar in Rockley - every City boy should visit it before they die.

Harry May

Archived