IGNORED

Free Scarves For Newcastle Fans

Abraham Romanovich

Very impressed by the pictures on Match of the Day of all those Geordies waving their free scarves when the teams ran out.

Trying to work out how much it must have cost the club , I reckon about 30K, seems very generous to me.

My mate reckons we should all be given free carrots so we could all crunch in unison , but I'm not so sure.

Very impressed by the pictures on Match of the Day of all those Geordies waving their free scarves when the teams ran out.

Trying to work out how much it must have cost the club , I reckon about 30K, seems very generous to me.

My mate reckons we should all be given free carrots so we could all crunch in unison , but I'm not so sure.

The rekoned it was to improve atmostphere, shame it was still awful at Newcastle, don't know how they work out that if everyone has a scarf the noise will be louder...not so clever. Still a nice touch...

The rekoned it was to improve atmostphere, shame it was still awful at Newcastle, don't know how they work out that if everyone has a scarf the noise will be louder...not so clever. Still a nice touch...

Rubbish, my work mate went to that game and he said the atmosphere was well good.

I'd say that handing out City scarfs would be a great idea for a red'n'white night, not crappy sheets of paper.

Crappy sheets of paper is NOT a good idea for a 'one off' red'n'white night.

Archived