IGNORED

Chris Porter

You Know I Am Right

The answer is no.

I had a chat with some Oldham Fans following last seasons 2-1 home win and siad that I rated Porter.

They said that he was unpopular at Oldham because he was a bit of a sicknote and couldn't last 90 minutes.

Looks to have overcome that and I agree he's one that is worth watching and who would be affordable.

Bury have a habit of unearthing decent players by picking up Man Utd & City + Merseyside "cast offs".Nugent at PNE is another Ex-Bury Scouser!

Always liked Porter myself (cant believe I'm agreeing with Bristol Boy). I quite liked the look of their ginger midfielder as well, although only watched ten minutes and cant remember his name.

Back to Porter though, he's always had a decent scoring record (more so now he is at Oldham - he was 1 in 3.5 at Bury)

He's young, over 6 foot as well. Would be a good signing but our first priority is a winger.

The answer is no.

I had a chat with some Oldham Fans following last seasons 2-1 home win and siad that I rated Porter.

They said that he was unpopular at Oldham because he was a bit of a sicknote and couldn't last 90 minutes.

Looks to have overcome that and I agree he's one that is worth watching and who would be affordable.

Bury have a habit of unearthing decent players by picking up Man Utd & City + Merseyside "cast offs".Nugent at PNE is another Ex-Bury Scouser!

the answer is no!!!!!! how the f--k do you know.

your becoming our answer to clive woodwood go out in your garden and practice the word

S Q U E E Z E

the answer is no!!!!!! how the f--k do you know.

your becoming our answer to clive woodwood go out in your garden and practice the word

S Q U E E Z E

That's Woodward, ignoramus-The bloke who won the World Cup.

I'm talking about a time about which you have no idea......amongst many other things

BEFORE GJ was manager.

Times that have included spells in what is now The Premiership & The Championship

You should really try to understand a great deal more about Bristol City.That comes with knowing people who both support, work and play for the club both now and in the past.That's how I know and that's why I'm not a one topic poster or someone who just posts replies that disagree with a particular poster.

As I've said to you before, post something yourself and then we'll gauge the depth & breadth of your knowledge.

Incredible aint it!

But what can ya do eh?!

Few suggstions:

1.Do what you did earlier. post a comment about the posting and provide contrary argument, if that's how you feel.Answer the post, not the poster.

2.Don't answer replies to comments made to other people.They can speak for themselves.

3.Don't try and "gang up" as you have done here-speak for yourself.

Do all that or even easier, use the ignore button.

Archived