IGNORED

Game (not) Off!

Cider red

There is not a hope in hell of the game being off because of snow trust me.

The main band of snow has passed us. The current radar still shows some beefy showers to come but the warm sector in the fron is being dragged in behind the snow already. Any lying snow will have melted esily by midday tomorrow.

There is a possible chance of some snow tomorrow night but unlikely in ashton, high ground only, if at all due to the upper air temps being too high and the dewpoints too high to sustain snowfall.

It'll be on, I would stake everything I own on it :dunno:

The main band of snow has passed us. The current radar still shows some beefy showers to come but the warm sector in the fron is being dragged in behind the snow already. Any lying snow will have melted esily by midday tomorrow.

There is a possible chance of some snow tomorrow night but unlikely in ashton, high ground only, if at all due to the upper air temps being too high and the dewpoints too high to sustain snowfall.

It'll be on, I would stake everything I own on it :D

I hope you are not having a Michael Fish moment :dunno: It was him that said no chance of a hurricane wasn't it?!

I agree with you though, the snow will be gone by morning. :blush:

It'll be on, I would stake everything I own on it :D

Thank you Michael Fish :blush::dunno:

Guest east_dundry_red

Just been through ashton and looks like its only rained nothing on ground. though soon as i get back to witchurch seems like its been snowing all day.

Can't make it either One Team, saving up for Cheltenham next week, so I'm kinda praying it will be called off.

Nb. For all forum users, before the onslaught of Part-time ###### insults get thrown at me :Sleep12: it's a choice I made many moons ago and have never been to the races before, I go most home games and about 5-6 away every season.

*p###### Christ, it's got this bad now where I feel I have to justify my absence from a game, what next, apologising for an hour off the forum. :dunno:

The sun has just broken out in BS3 and its mild too. Hardly any snow visable out the windows of the T_C
I'd disagree, cant see any sun at all, Looking outside my office in BS3 and is a little foggy, but certainly not sunnY :dunno:

Archived