IGNORED

Jevons Haters

TinnionForEngland

Where was the service to Jevons? It was non existent.

Give him a chance and 9 times out of 10 Jevons will score.

I take it he is related to you then.I can't think of another reason why you would make such a stupid comment,apart from the obvious(you fancy him,you are stupid).There isn't,never has been or never will be a a footballer who scores 9 out of 10 chances.

To say otherwise is just plain idiotic.

I take it he is related to you then.I can't think of another reason why you would make such a stupid comment,apart from the obvious(you fancy him,you are stupid).There isn't,never has been or never will be a a footballer who scores 9 out of 10 chances.

To say otherwise is just plain idiotic.

HA HA!

Its a figment of speech fool. You don't really think I meant it literally?! Oh - you did?! :rofl2br:

What I was trying to say was obvious. Give chances to Jevons inside the penalty area and he will score goals, I am positive of it. His goal in the comeback against Tranmere proved this.

HA HA!

Its a figment of speech fool. You don't really think I meant it literally?! Oh - you did?! :rofl2br:

What I was trying to say was obvious. Give chances to Jevons inside the penalty area and he will score goals, I am positive of it. His goal in the comeback against Tranmere proved this.

A figment of speech?More like a figment of your imagination.

How can you blame the lack of crosses for Jevons not scoring when he' :doh: s never up with play and in the box to get on the end of them! :doh:

Ive said it before, Jevons lacks bottle and wont go in where he may get hurt . Take away his penalties for Yeovil and us and his goalscoring record is even worse than it is now.

His movement is too poor for midfield players and wingers to be able to pick him out.

Someone tell me...how many times this season has he actually got on the end of a cross anyway.

My only gripe about tonights performance was Phil Jevons. Is it just me or is he void of ideas, have no pace, amd no first touch?? I really cant see what GJ sees in him. I'm baseing my thoughts on the whole season, not just tonight.

I am proud of the whole team tonight, Jevons did his best but ive said it all season....hes just not good enough, especially upfront on his own. Thats not a slagging of him just my opinion.

My only gripe about tonights performance was Phil Jevons. Is it just me or is he void of ideas, have no pace, amd no first touch?? I really cant see what GJ sees in him. I'm baseing my thoughts on the whole season, not just tonight.

Jevons was always in for a difficult evening. Playing upfront on his own he was left isolated and didn't get much chance of a sniff. If you want to have a pop at him wait until Saturday at least! Here's to a Jevo hat-trick on saturday!!

Archived