IGNORED

Mystery Of Missing Number 33

Chivs

Guest MaccaJK
The one midfielder on the books, who I'd start, if we go to the Championship, the rest, I think we could do better than what we have.

personnally i think ee johnson is probably the better player but noble has a better ability to keep the ball and pass it neatly, which is really what we need IMO

If there is a lightweight in our midfield then i feel that title should go to Cole Skuse he rarely lasts a full game without picking up an injury.

Right lets start with the meaning of a lightweight, A lightweight is somebody who can actually tackle and will battle for the ball and unfortunately Bristol City has quite a lot of them.

Lee Johnson (most often)

Alex Russell

Scott Murray

Phill Jevons

Jennison Myrie-Williams

Thats what? 5 players

Meanwhile you have players like

Scott Brown

Cole Skuse

Louis Carey

Jamie McAllister

Jamie McCombe

Bradley Orr

who are battlers and wont bottle any challenge.

Right lets start with the meaning of a lightweight, A lightweight is somebody who can actually tackle and will battle for the ball and unfortunately Bristol City has quite a lot of them.

Lee Johnson (most often)

Alex Russell

Scott Murray

Phill Jevons

Jennison Myrie-Williams

Thats what? 5 players

Meanwhile you have players like

Scott Brown

Cole Skuse

Louis Carey

Jamie McAllister

Jamie McCombe

Bradley Orr

who are battlers and wont bottle any challenge.

Well i wouldn't have Skusy on that list. No offence to him i would have put him on the other list.

For me, it's Noble and Russell, followed by Johnson and Russell.

I don't have a major issue with Mini-me except that I believe his performance today was woeful and Johnson Senior didn't react to this.

When we play better League One teams, or Coventry, all the la-di-dah flicks that didn't come off will be punished.

Well i wouldn't have Skusy on that list. No offence to him i would have put him on the other list.

:doh:

Do you really think Skuse is a lightweight, what a ####ing joke!

One thinks that another one must properly watch City play first. Then come back to this forum with a bit of sense. :rolleyes:

...from the substitutes board.

Was I the only person to think that Johnson had an awful game? His passing was woeful, his tackling non-existent and he seemed to be constantly half asleep with a number of occasions where the opposition took the ball of his feet.

His fancy flicks never worked and, occasionally, put us into a lot of trouble. I've seen Johnson have good games so I'm not anti-him per se. But today, his performance cried out for a substitution early in the second half.

Gary, thank you for reading my posts. I suggest you rest the littleun for the next game as well. He looks a bit knackered. You might also want to rest JMW for Brown?

Gary, thank you for reading my posts. I suggest you rest the littleun for the next game as well. He looks a bit knackered. You might also want to rest JMW for Brown?

Corr blimey, Gary, this is getting ridiculous now. I'm starting to feel stalked.

Anyway, since you're reading, I suggest the same starting midfield/forward lines for Millwall and maybe bring JMW on for Jevo after 65 minutes. But I never said anything about Carey, so let's stop being stupid buggers and have him back in the starting lineup.

PS Hope you're over the illness

PPS Any chance you could wear a Spotted shirt on Saturday?

Archived