IGNORED

Phil Jevons

Red_30

Unfortunately i was workin all day today so i couldnt attend the match, but i would like to know if jevons was anygood was it a lucky hat-trick or just skill? We really need Jevons to come back on form so if he did play well then this will be good news for our goalscoring rate.

Unfortunately i was workin all day today so i couldnt attend the match, but i would like to know if jevons was anygood was it a lucky hat-trick or just skill? We really need Jevons to come back on form so if he did play well then this will be good news for our goalscoring rate.

By far his best game today i feel, he didnt do alot wrong, good finishing, nice first touch, good movement, he even chased down the ball alot!

I think he played well and the reason he wasn't doing so great before was because he now got a target man up there with him. Maybe him and JMW was to lightweight.

Ive just seen the goals and none of the three were assisted by a target man?maybe it just confidence-simple as that.

Now he's shown people what he can do he needs to become consisent over a prolonged period in the league.

Archived