IGNORED

Hi

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

Hi, I'm an Argyle fan, dont know if I'm welcome here, but ive registered so.....

I'm not one of the ###### who comes on giving it stick either. Look like our game could be off saturday if it keeps raining and snowing like this! What about your lot?

Hi, I'm an Argyle fan, dont know if I'm welcome here, but ive registered so.....

I'm not one of the ###### who comes on giving it stick either. Look like our game could be off saturday if it keeps raining and snowing like this! What about your lot?

welcome :dunno: our game on friday night is still on (so far)

we've had a bit of snow but nothing too heavy.

All Argyle fans welcome - the green adds a lovely little counterpoint to all this red.

I hope Argyle go up with us for two reasons:

1. Six easy points next season.

2. I live in Devon so thats an easy away trip.

Mind you, Exeter City will always be the true pride of Devon .... :dunno:

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die
hi there Pasty man, welcome to the Forum.
Your just jealous that you cant get a "Ivor Dewdnies" pasty up your way or an Oggy Oggys :P

Thanks for the welcome, and i should be at the gate this season again, hoping not to get filled in!! Been to 15 away games so far this season and considering Bristol is half way point to most of them, its a bloody long way! Always stop at the ASDA in Bristol for my fry up though :dunno:

Sturrock leaving is poo timing, but he had to go and it will only encourage us to get promoted i think. It would be great for westcountry if we both go up!!!

WESTCOUNTRY LA LA LA WESTCOUNTRY LA LA LA

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

I'm sure i'll get the stick if we lose tomorrow. :D

Swindon have won thier last 5 and its going to be solid to keep out mooney and parkin. Wotton and Coughlan should cope OK with them.

Still got pleasent memories of our 3-2 up there this season :o

2-0 up, they equalise last minute, theyre singing "2-0 and you ###### it up" and we go up the other end, 95th minute, and score :dunno::blush:

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

i would probably settle for a draw. It would keep Swindle 10 points behind (with a game in hand over us) but with 30 points to play for, we could afford to drop a few points. Take it you all know QPR have sorted out thier 'keeper mess and signed a 19 year old from derby for tomorrows game at Hartlepool. We could REALLY REALLY do with them losing and swindon losing....then its more of a 2 horse race!

• Admin
i would probably settle for a draw. It would keep Swindle 10 points behind (with a game in hand over us) but with 30 points to play for, we could afford to drop a few points. Take it you all know QPR have sorted out thier 'keeper mess and signed a 19 year old from derby for tomorrows game at Hartlepool. We could REALLY REALLY do with them losing and swindon losing....then its more of a 2 horse race!
I'll settle for QPR losing and you guys drawing with Swindle. :dunno:

Only having 3 points over us actually makes it more of a two horse race than you leading us by 5 :P

Archived