IGNORED

Temple Meads

CTID 7

Guest rednick_74

why dont you walk straight down coronation rd, mind you its a fair ole walk,takes me about 45mins from TM.. I'm fortunate enough to get a lift from taunton today though.. :dunno::blush::D

What time are you getting a taxi?  There could be a few of us getting a taxi from Temple meads tonight
I'm not to sure yet, havent had a proper look at the train times, what time are you planning on getting one?

Guest North Street

If you are at Temple Meads by 7.45pm you can get the supporters bus to the Gate over the road by the pub.If you are a little later walk up to Beminster bridge and catch the bus outside Asda or by the stop near St Marys Redcliffe Church.I "think" it is number 21 but please check as one service heads to Ashton Vale and does not really stop near to the gate.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Dunno what time, going to hopefully go in the Weatherspoons for a couple of hours but would imagine we'de be leaving 7ish

If you are at Temple Meads by 7.45pm you can get the supporters bus to the Gate over the road by the pub.If you are a little later walk up to Beminster bridge and catch the bus outside Asda or by the stop near St Marys Redcliffe Church.I "think" it is number 21 but please check as one service heads to Ashton Vale and does not really stop near to the gate.
If you are still at TM at 7.45 you have missed the KO! :dunno:

Mate, there is a direct supporters bus which leaves Brislington and stops at Temple Meads and town on the way.

It gets to Temple Meads (stop outside the Reckless Engineer) at about 7ish but its obviously best to get there 5 or 10 mins before just in case its early.

Its run by Abus who offer the same service in the opposite direction after the game.

Way cheaper than a taxi.

BS4

Mate, there is a direct supporters bus which leaves Brislington and stops at Temple Meads and town on the way.

It gets to Temple Meads (stop outside the Reckless Engineer) at about 7ish but its obviously best to get there 5 or 10 mins before just in case its early.

Its run by Abus who offer the same service in the opposite direction after the game.

Way cheaper than a taxi.

BS4

Cheers mate :dunno:

probably going to get the 18:04 train gets to TM at 18:53, hopefully i will be in time to get the  supporters bus
You'll be fine. To be honest it's usually late leaving Briz anyway. Which is good for unpunctual people like me.

Its a double decker with "Ashton Gate" on the front. It's £1 return and £1 one-way!?

I don't know why they don't advertise it better because I see many supporters in the centre queuing to get ordinary cityline buses which are ####.

BS4

Archived