IGNORED

Spotted! don't Forget Your....

WhistleHappy

SPOTTED SHIRTS tomorrow night!..... (had to post this cos DollyM told me to... & I don't want her poking her 'Smiley' Tongue out at me again! :) )

How many people have joined the Get Spotted campaign so far?

Anyone buying a Spotted Shirt for Christmas?

Its all in a good cause, & don't forget to smile for the cameras! :)

Oh its a Bristol City football forum innit?.. nearly forgot.... COME ON YOU REDS!!! another very handy 3 points I hope tomorrow.

what do ya think? Bristol City 3 Carlisle 1 ? .............sounds about right, be happy with that I think. :)

Thanks for the publicity WhistleHappy. I assume you have ordered your shirt?

We have a good few people playing now. However, considering the point of the game, the current players (myself included) are being very shy. :unsure: It's early days yet though.

In the recent storms at the weekend I had a live power cable snap and land in my driveway. I almost rang The Forester newspaper (for I live in the Forest of Dean) and asked them if they wanted a "Local man gets a shock in Spotted shirt" headline.

But even I will only go so far with this campaign. ;) If anyone else has any ideas for publicity opportunities please post them here.

Id just like to mention that the person with the most points at the end of the season will win a Spotted shirt signed by the first team.

Dolly, just to make it clear, you say that whoever buys a Get Spotted Shirt from the S Trust (oh, how much do they cost btw ?) and ends up with the most SPOTTED points at the end of the season will WIN A SPOTTED SHIRT SIGNED BY THE FIRST TEAM..? wow reckon people should be bashing down the S T's door to get their hands on one...!

Oh for the sake of a certain Sarah I know, may I ask if the FIRST TEAM SIGNATURES ON THE 'SPOTTED' PRIZE SHIRT will include that of STEVE BROOKER?... I'm sure Sarah would like to know!..

(*maybe, people would like to know more about the SPOTTED competition or anything else to do with the Supporters Trust & its activities... how would they find the info theyre seeking, can you or a S T person point us in the right direction Doll?) *for those who havent SPOTTED your SPOTTED link.

Reminds me of the old saying - if you wanna get ahead get a hat.... well if ya wanna GET SPOTTED (for BCFC) then GET A GET SPOTTED SHIRT!!! ... :)

Thanks for the publicity WhistleHappy. I assume you have ordered your shirt?

We have a good few people playing now. However, considering the point of the game, the current players (myself included) are being very shy. :unsure: It's early days yet though.

In the recent storms at the weekend I had a live power cable snap and land in my driveway. I almost rang The Forester newspaper (for I live in the Forest of Dean) and asked them if they wanted a "Local man gets a shock in Spotted shirt" headline.

But even I will only go so far with this campaign. ;) If anyone else has any ideas for publicity opportunities please post them here.

Thinking about sneaking into the Supporters Trust HQ & trying to nick one actually mate, - in the hope of getting SPOTTED on cctv & ending up on CrimeStoppers or something like that!... or maybe we could stage it, get yer camcorder out then you can film me running away with it splashing through the fountains in the City Centre with the S T mob in hot pursuit (all wearing Get Spotted shirts of course)... I can be Benny Hill & you lot can be Hills Angels !! :laugh::)

(*maybe, people would like to know more about the SPOTTED competition or anything else to do with the Supporters Trust & its activities... how would they find the info theyre seeking, can you or a S T person point us in the right direction Doll?) *for those who havent SPOTTED your SPOTTED link.

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/spotted/

Thinking about sneaking into the Supporters Trust HQ & trying to nick one actually mate, - in the hope of getting SPOTTED on cctv & ending up on CrimeStoppers or something like that!... or maybe we could stage it, get yer camcorder out then you can film me running away with it splashing through the fountains in the City Centre with the S T mob in hot pursuit (all wearing Get Spotted shirts of course)... I can be Benny Hill & you lot can be Hills Angels !! :laugh::)

Whilst of course not condoning theft :innocent06: I have to say I like your idea. I like it a lot.

Dar dar dah di dar, dar dar dah di dar, dah dah dud dud daaaah (ehhh I 'm a bit tone deaf)

Have got my shirt on as I type and will be in the DEH with it shortly.

I wore my shirt as well but didn't manage to get in front of the cameras unless BCFC World caught me freezing my wotsits off in the Atyeo.

For the benefit of those Spottees who didn't attend the game last night (and we do have a few overseas people playing) there was a good write up in the matchday programme describing the Spotted campaign. It was written by our Dollymarie who is also claiming top spot!

We need to get out there and get spotty to catch her up.

Archived