IGNORED

Cheltenham Away

Dolman_Stand

Anyone know???

Not sure. i got mine the afternoon of the day they went on sale and there was rumours that day that they were selling like hot cakes and 800 had already gone!! Don't know how true that is though as if that was the case surely they would all be sold out by now? :dunno:

If anyone was thinking of going but cant because they arent season ticket holders I have 2 vouchers available if anyone is interested (a under 16 and an adult one).

I am thinking of going but can't purchase my tickets yet until they go on general sale, as i am not a season ticket holder and i am worried that no tickets would be left by the time they go on general sale, so that would be great if you are willing to give away 2 vouchers because i am under 16 and my dad is going with me.

If the vouchers are still available please let me know a.s.a.p. :thumbsup: Cheers

I am thinking of going but can't purchase my tickets yet until they go on general sale, as i am not a season ticket holder and i am worried that no tickets would be left by the time they go on general sale, so that would be great if you are willing to give away 2 vouchers because i am under 16 and my dad is going with me.

If the vouchers are still available please let me know a.s.a.p. :thumbsup: Cheers

Under 16 but still posting on the forum at 11.50 pm.........you'll be too tired to learn young'n.

Not sure. i got mine the afternoon of the day they went on sale and there was rumours that day that they were selling like hot cakes and 800 had already gone!! Don't know how true that is though as if that was the case surely they would all be sold out by now? :dunno:

Find it highly unlikely they would shift 800 tickets on the first day they were available,I'm sure there be plenty available for those's who wish to purchase a ticket tonight.

Find it highly unlikely they would shift 800 tickets on the first day they were available,I'm sure there be plenty available for those's who wish to purchase a ticket tonight.

Well i thought i would get mine before i went to Notts Forest in the Johnstone Paint cup. But the man in the shop wouldn't sell them to me without season tic vouchers so i said fine i will get them Sunday and he said that might be too late. Then there were rumours on the coach on the way to Forest that 800 had already been shifted. So i rang up and booked them.

Archived