IGNORED

Tonights Game

andy k

Can someone help me with the weather situation for tonights game as i'm driving up from Poole leaving at about 4pm.

The main site has no news of any potential problems and the weather forecast for Bristol seems very hit and miss.I guess that all must be ok as an early decision would have to be made because of the distance the opposing fans have to travel.

What's it like at the moment and does anyone have any inside Knowledge??

Can someone help me with the weather situation for tonights game as i'm driving up from Poole leaving at about 4pm.

The main site has no news of any potential problems and the weather forecast for Bristol seems very hit and miss.I guess that all must be ok as an early decision would have to be made because of the distance the opposing fans have to travel.

What's it like at the moment and does anyone have any inside Knowledge??

Bright, sunny and a little breezy here in Keynsham. No problem

Quite right Keynsham should get better weather than the rest of us - You pay more Council Tax!! ;)

(ps. not literally true, just bit of fun, - before I get shouted at by irate councillors, the local WI etc etc) :)

Careful you never know when we might want to relocate to BaNES :whistle2: . Theres a big piece of land next to my house they want to build some modern boxes on. I'd rather it was a new stadium. :ranting:

Archived