IGNORED

381 Carlisle Fans

leadman

They came down, and vocally - they took the piss.

Who have we got to thank for this result, yes, powerful people supposedly within our own camp...

step forward Mr. Lansdown, Mr Sexstone...

...although I hear tonight, apparently you really do have no control over this forum anymore... :whistle2:

I trust this post to be pulled within minutes.

• Admin
They came down, and vocally - they took the piss.

Who have we got to thank for this result, yes, powerful people supposedly within our own camp...

step forward Mr. Lansdown, Mr Sexstone...

...although I hear tonight, apparently you really do have no control over this forum anymore... :whistle2:

I trust this post to be pulled within minutes.

Why?

They were a friendly bunch of lads as well. Spoke to some in the ship & castle before the game and were here in good spirits after a 6 hour drive.

Won't be home for a while yet, fair play to them

I was upset to hear "Tony - a Bristol City fan" on 606 last night saying "Carlisle came for a draw and got nothing. Now they've got a long drive home and I feel sad for them".

I think he was being sarcastic which was not very gracious to the undoubtably true Carlisle football fans who spent an age getting to a wet, cold AG on a dreary December Tuesday.

Much respect to those fans. Like the Hartlepool fans from a few years back, I now hold their club in high esteem and wish them luck for the rest of the season. (Especially against Forest, Tranmere, S****horpe, Yeovil... :D )

Archived