IGNORED

Mods

ooRya

Mods, can you go through the posts and merge together all the threads relating to atmosphere/open the east end, and create a new post directed to the City Board?

Enough is enough now, the atmosphere last night was awful. Something MUST BE DONE before we are all looking back and asking "where are all the fans gone?" and "why have we just missed out on promotion again?"

OK, we can take the time to find long term solutions, but short term there is only one........

.........City Board.....OPEN THE BLOODY EAST END NOW!!!!

I'd love a new subforum for this issue - But is it sensible to start creating sub forums everytime there is a hot topic? I don't belive so.

This isn't a hot topic. It's a stone-cold dead one. Just like the MS sub-forum. Best place for these type of topics.

Whatever it is, it;s a constant.

Maybe an "off the field" would be more resonable suggestion, as it could encompass issues like catering, atmosphere, new stands ect ect

This is kinda covering old ground but worthy revisiting in my opinion. When the 'Social City' forum was first created, some suggested renaming it 'Off the field' (or similar) and have it incorporate threads such as the EE, atmosphere etc.

We could create sub forums for so many topics but it would over complicate the board. The MS sub forum is dying down & one could argue that the threads could be merged back in with the main forum. If that was to happen, we could look at setting up another temporary forum (such as the EE/atmosphere) in its place rather than alter the Social Forum.

Thoughts?

Whatever the format, I just feel (VERY STRONGLY!) that something needs to be done.

I know that there is a petition...which is excellent.....but I think that the City Board need to understand the strength of feeling that exists regarding the "library" atmosphere at the Gate. They need to read the comments from stay away fans and fans who are close to becoming stay away fans themselves.

Yes we are joint 2nd in the league...yes we have moved on significantly from this time last year...and yes, we all love Bristol City FC, but gates are not as high as we should possibly expect and the atmosphere is definitely not as good as it should be for a team in our position.

Come on City Board, wake up and smell the roses. Listen to the lifeblood of the club, THE FANS. Do something positive now before this season becomes yet another "nearly season". We team is doing great on the pitch, the fans are crying out to do their bit off the pitch.....OPEN THE EAST END!!

This is kinda covering old ground but worthy revisiting in my opinion. When the 'Social City' forum was first created, some suggested renaming it 'Off the field' (or similar) and have it incorporate threads such as the EE, atmosphere etc.

We could create sub forums for so many topics but it would over complicate the board. The MS sub forum is dying down & one could argue that the threads could be merged back in with the main forum. If that was to happen, we could look at setting up another temporary forum (such as the EE/atmosphere) in its place rather than alter the Social Forum.

Thoughts?

I've said to Tompo before, I like the format the Rovers forum uses it. It has LOTS of different forums, and most are used to a reasonable level.

The issue of atmosphere seems to crop up every few months, as does the subject of Lansdowns chairmanship, the food and ticket prices.

Archived