IGNORED

Citys Defence

littlerobin

When i was watching us win against carlisle there was one thing that disturbed me. Our defence, they werent very confident and if basso hadnt been playing well we would have at least lost 2-1 at best they didnt look good which begs the question what happened to our defence

When i was watching us win against carlisle there was one thing that disturbed me. Our defence, they werent very confident and if basso hadnt been playing well we would have at least lost 2-1 at best they didnt look good which begs the question what happened to our defence

Not much. They were a little tired and the swirling wind made them a little uncomfortable. Hawley has a great reputation but hardly had a look in. Nothing to worry about I am sure.

It happens frequently; if you've watched City for 36 years then you get to know they love to get the fans' adrenaline pumping. I felt if Carlisle had had a real go at City they might have sneaked it, but they sat back for the last 20, tried to put snow on the ball and paid the ultimate price in the end. Not a good game, maybe the wind spoiled things a bit, but 3 points are 3 points.

Archived