IGNORED

Closure Of The Marcus Stewart Forum

Loderingo

Noooooo! I can't believe they've done that. How will we all cope if we're not allowed to talk about Marcus Stewart any more? It'll drive people over the edge. Rather than just shutting the forum down and forcing everyone to go "cold turkey" all at once, can't we try and cut down gradually? Say limit people to 4 hours Marcus Stewart discussion for the first week, then 3 hours for the next week and so on. Even then you need to realise that people will still need to mention Marcus Stewart occasionally even if they give up talking about him all the time.

I also think that if you're going to force people to stop talking about Marcus Stewart that you're going to need to come up with something else for them to talk about to help combat the withdrawal symptoms. I've started coming up with a list of alternatives:

Pies: beef or chicken

Best City left back... ever.

Junior Bent: Where is he now?

Andy Llewellyn - underrated?

Finally, just to say that since the government are legislating against Marcus Stewart discussions nationwide they've provided money to set up a help group MSA (Marcus Stewart Anonymous). If anyone feels that they would like to go then they contact Trish at MSA (Two Mile Hill branch) on 0117-9563418

:laugh: :laugh: Quality.

Everything has now been bumped over to the social forum, I must admit I am quite concerned about a number of users as they haven't been seen since the messiah's departure, How long is it until you can file a missing person's report?

Without their hero at the club, I fear some people will not be able to cope and will need help, One Step at a time.....then again perhaps they have followed their saviour to Yeovil?

Junior Bent - last seen as a Used Car Salesman up north I believe?

P.S - isn't the the number for the essex arms in Kingswood?

oh and personally I'm a Curry Sauce and Chip's man, can't eat the food at the gate........as I just can't afford it! Some people have mortgages to pay!

:laugh::laugh: Quality.

Everything has now been bumped over to the social forum, I must admit I am quite concerned about a number of users as they haven't been seen since the messiah's departure, How long is it until you can file a missing person's report?

Without their hero at the club, I fear some people will not be able to cope and will need help, One Step at a time.....then again perhaps they have followed their saviour to Yeovil?

You know and i know its got nothing to do with "heroes" it was ,and still is my opinion that the whole situation was handled more poorly than anything ive known in 30 odd years of supporting my club.

Some of us have lives to live and don't spend 24 hrs a day on here.

oh and :clapping: for your gloating sarcasm.

Hero? No, just thought that with 3 players that have done bird and kept ther status as players of the club against another player who answered back in the changing room gets hung out to dry was a cause for concern, anyway hes gone, noone died, so lets all get behind a common cause of supporting the players and manager onwards and upwards towards promotion.

Hero? No, just thought that with 3 players that have done bird and kept ther status as players of the club against another player who answered back in the changing room gets hung out to dry was a cause for concern, anyway hes gone, noone died, so lets all get behind a common cause of supporting the players and manager onwards and upwards towards promotion.

or perhaps it was because he was shit?

my opinion that the whole situation was handled more poorly than anything ive known in 30 odd years of supporting my club.

Liam Rosenior........that is possibly the biggest mistake the club has made my time! not even posting out a contract offer to a player in time was a bigger joke, then losing the player (who before long will be in the england squad) for 50k!

the stewart situation isn't even close.....with stewart there are valid for's/against the bloke

the Liam Rosenior incident there can be no excuses for! that was a real farce

Liam Rosenior........that is possibly the biggest mistake the club has made my time! not even posting out a contract offer to a player in time was a bigger joke, then losing the player (who before long will be in the england squad) for 50k!

the stewart situation isn't even close.....with stewart there are valid for's/against the bloke

the Liam Rosenior incident there can be no excuses for! that was a real farce

A real farce? This guy left us on a free, then joined a Championship club for a significant sum.

Archived