IGNORED

Forum Game Still On....

BCFC Matt

KFC Winterstoke Rd, 9.00am, Tommorow.

We're trying to find a pitch for tommorow at the moment, if we cannot book one, the downs will have plenty of pitches available id imagine.

If anyone knows any pitches avaikable for tommorow contact me, tomf, jono... asap!

*Sorry about creating a new topic, but we're try to confirm that evryone should still turn up as planned (only at KFC!)*

Guest east_dundry_red
Dunno, but I'd like to place £100,000 wager on the following outcome:

Fans Forum Team 8* CJS 0

* inc one from Big Red Rich (goalkeeper)

How about a bet that EDR scores in around 30 seconds?

Just to say cheers for a great morning lads. I'm glad I changed my schedule to fit that one in ;)

Anyhow, I feel that as an objective observer I should give some team marks to indicate to those who weren't there how the everyone played:

Fans Forum Team - 5/10 (come on lads you were 7 men attacking to 1 defender at one point... and you still missed the goal :P )

CJS - 4/10

The Ref - 10/10 (only had one touch of the ball, but what a touch, eh?)

Anyway, cheers again, it was a pleasure. And thanks to Steve and Maggie for coming as well, it was nice to see you there

Just to say cheers for a great morning lads. I'm glad I changed my schedule to fit that one in  ;)

Anyhow, I feel that as an objective observer I should give some team marks to indicate to those who weren't there how the everyone played:

Fans Forum Team - 5/10 (come on lads you were 7 men attacking to 1 defender at one point... and you still missed the goal :P )

CJS - 4/10

The Ref - 10/10 (only had one touch of the ball, but what a touch, eh?)

Anyway, cheers again, it was a pleasure. And thanks to Steve and Maggie for coming as well, it was nice to see you there

Cheers for reffing the game today....appreciated.

No excuses, you were the better team on the day.

We'll certainly be making a change or two in the team VS. The Scots.

Archived