IGNORED

Millwall

red richards

Most wont go because of the reputation they bring, i think they will bring about 1,000.

Hopefully with abit of banter there could be a better atmosphere. I think the atmosphere being null and void at most games puts people off from coming.

I have a season ticket and sit there sometimes thinking even with 11k in the ground its dead.

We got behind the team against Chesterfield and then the team scored, lets get together and urge the team on then the crowds will come and the atmosphere build.

The have sold 369 so far, with a home game tommorow, people will leave till then to get their tickets. Millwall fans expect a 1000+.

I think overall crowd will 12,222

Not many with only 4 days to go?? I'd be surprised if they brought over a thousand,could be much less if they were to lose to Bradford tomorrow night,when you consider tomorrow is a reply in the FA cup against a team they only played on Saturday can't see many bothering going.

I would of thought any Millwall who wanted a ticket would of bought them on Saturday.

no more than 11'200.

I expect about a 800 tickets to be sold. We have a lot of supporters who turn up without tickets so about a 1000 millwall is about right.

At least I'll get some exercises on Saturday. It's a long walk to the gate from Temple Meads.

It's all ticket, so if they turn up without a ticket they won't get in the ground.

Looking forward to this game, always a cracking atmosphere by both sets of supporters. Far from putting people off I know people who havn't been all season will be going to this one.

I didn't go to the last few games at the gate I've been unhappy at the way the team have been playing not value for money in my opinion, but this game great, remember the last time they game down on a friday night. Lee Matthews made is debute and scored the winning goal from the penalty spot, and afterwards in his interview he said he couldn't belive the atmosphere and passion in this game.

It's all ticket, so if they turn up without a ticket they won't get in the ground.

So the OB will just let them hang around Bristol all day? Doubt it.

It would make sense just to let them in the ground. Less chance of trouble.

didn't go to the last few games at the gate I've been unhappy at the way the team have been playing not value for money in my opinion, but this game great, remember the last time they game down on a friday night. Lee Matthews made is debute and scored the winning goal from the penalty spot, and afterwards in his interview he said he couldn't belive the atmosphere and passion in this game.

That was never a penalty! The Linesman was pressured into it by the Bristol City supporters standing right behind him!

That is all.

Is that what normally happens at 'wall away games?

If it does - and I agree it makes sense to have any "lads" inside the ground where they can be monitored/ stewarded etc - then it does make the police all ticket strategy (and the Millwall members only scheme) look pretty stupid.

Is that what normally happens at 'wall away games?

If it does - and I agree it makes sense to have any "lads" inside the ground where they can be monitored/ stewarded etc - then it does make the police all ticket strategy (and the Millwall members only scheme) look pretty stupid.

It happens whenever we turn up mob handed. What else are they going to do? Let 100 chaps in and let the other 100 walk around the streets? The police resources would be totally split......it'd never work.

They done that at Carlisle when Millwall turned up mob handed last month, let everyone pay on the day.

A Millwall mob WILL turn up on Saturday. It is Bristol City away after all! Whether it is our proper lads or the muggy wannabes that have latched on in the last few years remains to be seen.........

It happens whenever we turn up mob handed. What else are they going to do? Let 100 chaps in and let the other 100 walk around the streets? The police resources would be totally split......it'd never work.

They done that at Carlisle when Millwall turned up mob handed last month, let everyone pay on the day.

A Millwall mob WILL turn up on Saturday. It is Bristol City away after all! Whether it is our proper lads or the muggy wannabes that have latched on in the last few years remains to be seen.........

Is this an early excuse, just in case it goes tits up for you!

That was never a penalty! The Linesman was pressured into it by the Bristol City supporters standing right behind him!

That is all.

It isn't up th the OB whether they get a ticket or not, it's been advertised enough down this end it's all ticket, and if it has down your end it's their own stupid fault for turning up with a ticket.

Archived