IGNORED

Robins Pub

budbcfc

locals that use the robins daily have informed me today that the manager has left and the pub is being ran by the female staff who apparentely are still there and on saturday they will be letting away fans in with or without colours.whether plod will have a say or not i don't know but there is one thing for sure i wont be taking my kid in there. :ranting:

locals that use the robins daily have informed me today that the manager has left and the pub is being ran by the female staff who apparentely are still there and on saturday they will be letting away fans in with or without colours.whether plod will have a say or not i don't know but there is one thing for sure i wont be taking my kid in there. :ranting:

went in the robins before doncaster game and even though there was a big sign outside saying no away fans, there were plenty of doncaster fans in there

• Admin

The Robins is one of the pubs that is always advertised to away fans !

Like others have said, the element that USED to follow Millwall will not be in the area Saturday, but there are bound to be a few "gobby" fans thinking they are some kind of hard core firm - these sort of fans would not go into any local pubs as even they are clever enough to realise they are heavily out numbered and are walking into situations bigger than they can handle.

Lets be honest Millwall ahve in ways like us been tarred largely with problems that have not really happened for over a decade at least !

Like others have said, the element that USED to follow Millwall will not be in the area Saturday, but there are bound to be a few "gobby" fans thinking they are some kind of hard core firm - these sort of fans would not go into any local pubs as even they are clever enough to realise they are heavily out numbered and are walking into situations bigger than they can handle.

Lets be honest Millwall ahve in ways like us been tarred largely with problems that have not really happened for over a decade at least !

If you say so.......... :rofl2br:

Do people seriously think that just because Millwall fans have got to pay a fiver to join a members scheme, that those looking for a barney wont do so?

Lets be honest, what does their away members scheme actually do?? If you get caught fighting, you'll be banned by the club and the police, regardless of whether or in a club or not.

Read this again on saturday night........... see if you still have the same opinion.

You have nothing to worry about.

Millwalls "boys" will not be going to pubs like the Robins.

There's no point getting worried by away fans, especially those in replica shirts of with scarfs.

Where do you reckon those #######s will be operating?

don't wanna be dragged into some mess as i'll be with my little brother on Sat.

No Scumwall aint, they, unlike us fully deserve their reputation.

well not since forest away :whistle2: :whistle2:

Where do you reckon those #######s will be operating?

don't wanna be dragged into some mess as i'll be with my little brother on Sat.

If you wear your City shirt your fine. Chances are they'll just be out looking for our hooligan lot.

Millwall hooligan or not, they wont attack any poor sod and his little brother walking down the street.

If you wear your City shirt your fine. Chances are they'll just be out looking for our hooligan lot.

Millwall hooligan or not, they wont attack any poor sod and his little brother walking down the street.

Some sensible words for once.

Our 'lads' have a reputation of only looking to go with other lads and the police, so any normal Bristol mush out looking to just go to watch the game in his shirt will not get any problems from our chaps.

But of course, every club has it's ######s.......

Archived