IGNORED

Sports Personality Of The Year

The Batman

As nobody has touched up on the subject, there are a lot of conversations on the 606 website that use the word "FIX" after Zara Phillips' victory, when there were other contenders who have done so much over the course of the year.

What do you guys think??

I think Sue Barker's not too old, if ya get me?

Can't believe Football even got a mention.

Let's face it, 2006 in terms of Britain's sporting achievement's isn't going to live long in the memory.

I think people are underestimating Zara Phillips a fair bit - the cross country part of what she does is actually one of the most dangerous and difficult sports there is, people get killed doing it and it takes years of practise and training of both yourself and your horse to be any good at it.

However, we have a genuine World Champion in Calzaghe who delivered one of the best performances ever in the last year and is on course to beat Joe Louis' record for successful title defences. He's head and shoulders above any of the rest achievement wise for me.

As nobody has touched up on the subject, there are a lot of conversations on the 606 website that use the word "FIX" after Zara Phillips' victory, when there were other contenders who have done so much over the course of the year.

What do you guys think??

Any bird that will..... get's the ..... 'You Are A Sport' ..... don't care if you have any personality..'Award' . but hey I'm old now ;)

Archived