IGNORED

Back On Track But...

ziderhead2003

Why does'nt dw EVER take off Lee peacock?! Has anyone else noticed that? I reckon he should give leroy and Lee miller a chance together to see how that works!!!? Tonight Leroy was having a good game and getting involved in everything and even winning headers. Where as Lee peacock did hardly anything all night! try some thing new danny!

Why does'nt dw EVER take off Lee peacock?! Has anyone else noticed that? I reckon he should give leroy and Lee miller a chance together to see how that works!!!? Tonight Leroy was having a good game and getting involved in everything and even winning headers. Where as Lee peacock did hardly anything all night! try some thing new danny!
A novel new post then, and it'll still never happen...................

One step at a time. :P We never though we would see Lita in the starting XI :dunno:

Archived