IGNORED

Thanks For Super Steve

bladder

this basso must be good to oust a bloke that made THAT save tonight- unbelieably good

plays to win too, GJ may have been right with stewart but tell you what he ****ed up over SP

Basso is thrice the keeper Phillips ever was and 10 times the bloke..

Phillips is a good shot stopper but after that hes a winging little minge, simgle as.

We're better off without.

I'm delighted that S.P. is doing the business,our problems at the time of G.J.'s arrival were not the fault of S.P. but alas he became one of the scape-goats.His skills were never really in question and indeed he can also point to having performed succesfully at the championship level.A further indication of his standing is that he twice secured the recognition of his fellow professionals with being voted the best keeper in the division.Indeed when he joined Rovers I wrote on here he would win that very same award with Rovers.....this season?

Basso has developed in a positive way and with several man of the match awards has certainly played his part in our current standing,one suspects though he will not be entrusted with a Bas Savage level of loyalty to his position should he faulter.G.J. has his man Weale lined up ready to go,one suspects just one mistake and it will be musical chairs between the sticks.

this basso must be good to oust a bloke that made THAT save tonight- unbelieably good

plays to win too, GJ may have been right with stewart but tell you what he ****ed up over SP

And Basso doesnt play to win either?!

Just shut up you fool, we've got the better keeper, he is one of the main reasons why our defence is so solid.

I'm delighted that S.P. is doing the business,our problems at the time of G.J.'s arrival were not the fault of S.P. but alas he became one of the scape-goats.His skills were never really in question and indeed he can also point to having performed succesfully at the championship level.A further indication of his standing is that he twice secured the recognition of his fellow professionals with being voted the best keeper in the division.Indeed when he joined Rovers I wrote on here he would win that very same award with Rovers.....this season?

Basso has developed in a positive way and with several man of the match awards has certainly played his part in our current standing,one suspects though he will not be entrusted with a Bas Savage level of loyalty to his position should he faulter.G.J. has his man Weale lined up ready to go,one suspects just one mistake and it will be musical chairs between the sticks.

Factually incorrect, Phillips was only named in the PFA Divisional team once whilst at City and if he does win it at the bottom level of English football what does that prove?

As for "musical chairs", I suspect Basso will have to make more than one mistake to lose out to Weale now after his recent excellent form has shown his value to us.

As per previous comments, Basso's value as a team man and squad member far outstrip those of Phillips.

Factually incorrect, Phillips was only named in the PFA Divisional team once whilst at City and if he does win it at the bottom level of English football what does that prove?

As for "musical chairs", I suspect Basso will have to make more than one mistake to lose out to Weale now after his recent excellent form has shown his value to us.

As per previous comments, Basso's value as a team man and squad member far outstrip those of Phillips.

Exactly, I couldn't give a stuff how well SP is doing for Rovers, I have no problem with him being given the boot. His attitude wasn't right and he wasn't willing to fight for his place.

We all know SP has talent, but he was extremely dodgy on crosses and coming of his line. Rovers fans have watched so much garbage over the last few years that anyone would look a superstar if they show a bit of form.

I've already forgotten about SP. (Well apart from a certain penalty hey Gas fans!) :whistle2:

Guest mesa boogie

I think you maybe wrong there, Del-Boy has his favourites and Weale is definately one of them. When he's fully fit Basso will be back on the bench.

Ok Let's sort this:

Basso is a much better keeper than Phillips in a much better league (bar the bottom 4 or 5)

Phillips is a moaning T*sser and a horrible person, (yes i have met him)

You have beaten probably the worst team in League 1 tonight and some of your fans are calling it your best result for years, very sad, i almost feel sorry for you.

Exactly, I couldn't give a stuff how well SP is doing for Rovers, I have no problem with him being given the boot. His attitude wasn't right and he wasn't willing to fight for his place.

We all know SP has talent, but he was extremely dodgy on crosses and coming of his line. Rovers fans have watched so much garbage over the last few years that anyone would look a superstar if they show a bit of form.

I've already forgotten about SP. (Well apart from a certain penalty hey Gas fans!) :whistle2:

Nice to know you have forgotten him, do keep us posted!

Just seen the Hartlepool goals, what a surprise the first goal came from a corner and SP was stuck to the line. :rofl2br: nothing's changed.

Nope ha ha Rovers are most welcome to him.

Hang on so if Basso is good (as you implied), and he got rid of Phillips(who must not be as good as Basso, which you implied), how as he mucked up???

Quite obviously Flapper has no serious rival at the Mammary ground then.

Cos he WILL throw his toys around the playpen if you all do...

and youre welcome to the tantrum throwing buffoon. :clapping:

I think you maybe wrong there, Del-Boy has his favourites and Weale is definately one of them. When he's fully fit Basso will be back on the bench.

He is fit apparantly. Basso is in far too good form to be dropped.

All joking aside, Flapper will throw a strop..........and he is always rooted to his line. We're better off wi'out egoman.

Archived