IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Guest Bootylicious

Guest Bootylicious

Didnt look too good for Aaron - came off on a stretcher with his leg heavily strapped and supported in a leg brace just before half time. His brother was called from the stands minutes into the second half.

He's gone to hospital for x-rays but the news doesnt sound good.

Here's hoping he makes a speedy recovery.

He's gone to hospital for x-rays but the news doesnt sound good.

Here's hoping he makes a speedy recovery.

Yeah we second that, here`s wishin` ole Aaron the

Best of luck! He may not play again this season if

he`s broke his leg! That`ll please a lot of the ruddy

moaners who get on yer! :blush::dunno:

• Admin
I thought that he was having an ok game as well.

What actually happened then? Did he fall  awkard or did somebody fall on top of him?

It was an incident with Bignot I think but as it happened the other end of the pitch I can't comment further as to what happened but with it being Bignot I wouldn't be surprised to learn he contributed to it, he hates us.

I've heard it's a suspected broken ankle.....isn't that what Dani suffered?

I was in the east End and saw it. bignot was shielding the ball out and Aaron tried to get around the side of him to get to the ball. Not a lot to it really, it looked like their legs got tangled up.

What i am not happy about though is some idiots in the east who started singing Aaron give us a wave while he was being treated.

What i am not happy about though is some idiots in the east who started singing Aaron give us a wave while he was being treated.
I agree, I thought that was damn right rude, it was all the kiddies started that off. :dunno:

From what I saw of it, Aaron had just previously got a kick on his achillies (sp ?), then he got into a tangle with Bignot when he hooked his leg around Aarons. The fell down and Bignot landed on him. Aaron was rolling around in agony. I thought the ref was going to book him for acting /diving like he did for Lita. I thought he had hurt his achillies again. He then calmed down and just laid on the ground. After what seemed an almighty c..k up a stretcher was at last brought to him after a leg splint was put on. I was shocked tohear that his leg might be broken, it didn't seem too heavy a fall for that. Just shows how easy it can happen. I wish him well.

I was shocked tohear that his leg might be broken, it didn't seem too heavy a fall for that. Just shows how easy it can happen. I wish him well.
Yup, doesn't necesarily take much. I broke my thigh bone in three seperate places - shortened my leg by about 8 inches at the time. Wasn't a big fall or anything but took a whack to it about a week before. Fell slightly awkard and it went.

Very easy to do.

Yup, doesn't necesarily take much. I broke my thigh bone in three seperate places - shortened my leg by about 8 inches at the time. Wasn't a big fall or anything but took a whack to it about a week before. Fell slightly awkard and it went.

Very easy to do.

Touch wood ( supersticious, I can't spell tonight can I :dunno: ) I have never broken anything.

Silly question Taz but it must hurt like hell. Either Aaron was being very brave, but apart from rolling around at first, I thought he was very composed. I know he must have been told to keep still etc. But if you are in agony surely that is not easy to do? If it was me I'm sure our Physio would have had to sit on me to hold me still!

Touch wood ( supersticious, I can't spell tonight can I :dunno:  ) I have never broken anything.

Silly question Taz but it must hurt like hell. Either Aaron was being very brave, but apart from rolling around at first, I thought he was very composed. I know he must have been told to keep still etc. But if you are in agony surely that is not easy to do? If it was me I'm sure our Physio would have had to sit on me to hold me still!

Yep, is quite painful, especially when they try to pull your leg back into place. Idiots thought that it was dislocated :blush:

At the time I was only 9, and Aaron is 25(?) and in front of 12,000 (yeh right :P ) people.

Archived