IGNORED

Itunes Problem

94th Minute

Just downloaded the new version of Itunes, and it keeps making all the songs jump, its not just a problem of it happening once or twice a song, it happens every few seconds, making it pretty irritating to have to listen to. I don't think its a problem with the songs, because they were copied across from the older version of Itunes, and they all played fine there, so I'm assuming that its got to be a problem with Itunes.

Has anyone else experianced this problem, or does anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

Thanks

Just downloaded the new version of Itunes, and it keeps making all the songs jump, its not just a problem of it happening once or twice a song, it happens every few seconds, making it pretty irritating to have to listen to. I don't think its a problem with the songs, because they were copied across from the older version of Itunes, and they all played fine there, so I'm assuming that its got to be a problem with Itunes.

Has anyone else experianced this problem, or does anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

Thanks

Tryed re-installing it?

Archived